• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Showcase~

Thanks mate.

Small Black Knight Cave + Quest~
(Inspiration from an old picture from I believe Magnetico)

WRwkF0f.png

09WhYWP.png

33HMoqP.png

CYUDqxg.png

Gy7Lfwh.png

7xd8KDy.png

U7h9w9h.png

AuxyAuD.png

Last edited:
simple and nice classic piece. I love tomb type places like this tbh.. MAYBE BECAUSE I'M A GHOST

Nice job.

Spoopy~ <3 Thanks for kind comments.
Heres a little more, few parts of town detailed and updated, started hunting spawns in desert city with a pharoah tomb.

I tend to go back and redo stuff a lot, so my pictures change over and over.

XqPQ4ku.png

8JaIlKu.png

Na3Tms1.png

pIDOR9s.png

ixPM7u9.png

eHVs4ii.png

j7xSaSw.png

8b8sjHb.png

9a3QWDe.png

phzo2RN.png

dztx6KB.png

My1LS4m.png

Last edited:
If I end up ever finishing this map I plan to open it and see how it goes, I feel like tibia in a sense is sorta dead so I'd probably either release it for free or sell it there's already a few people offered to buy it (If the server doesn't attract many players) But I have a long way to go before its even close to being finished to my standards. :(

The only reason it's dead because players nowadays can't appreciate good quality mapping & content. The only thing that thrives now is p2w, bot infested, trash copy paste servers :].

Aside from that, I really love the way you put the basins in the ground :D, really cool feature.

What msg type is that? The helmet of the ancients one.

Never done ancient scarabs before, let's see how this goes. Tips would be appreciated.
Added tomb progress to this post as I edited a few things.

9z1sADw.png

mt0qQqq.png

yhO7Zyz.png

PYBJtZH.png

sGVFoLp.png

bjJvqAj.png

vFKVJkI.png

nUJKV7f.png

j8fxYpg.png
All your pieces looked great so far, but I gotta critique your coice of stair in this image, you should have just stuck with the usual ID 459 stairs.

All your pieces looked great so far, but I gotta critique your coice of stair in this image, you should have just stuck with the usual ID 459 stairs.
Yeah I didn't quite like that myself I'll definitely change that now, thanks for the feedback!

The only reason it's dead because players nowadays can't appreciate good quality mapping & content. The only thing that thrives now is p2w, bot infested, trash copy paste servers :].

Aside from that, I really love the way you put the basins in the ground :D, really cool feature.

What msg type is that? The helmet of the ancients one.

Photoshop magic haha, thanks for the support!

Should have more images uploaded a bit later today, just finishing off the -2 of tombs, and starting the real ancient scarab spawn. I also want to try my hand at a vampire spawn so I'll throw that in the mix sometime today. I've never been a fan of vampires in tombs, so I'll keep them out of there on this server and stick to the tombs being Mummys, ghouls, skeletons, scarabs, ancient scarabs~

I had a really amazing sample of Lava floor, I can't remember who created it but I decided to use it, so credits to whoever created the base lava flooring. So I remade the boss, I haven't created the custom creature yet, but I think I'll use that instead of one of Tibias Pharaoh bosses. I'm also going to make libraries in every city and write a massive lore story behind each city and what happens inside. I want to build a big lore around these tombs so I can implement quests within the lore.

Anyway, heres the beginning of it.

BI9yPKH.png

PwKLEAj.png

99Opq0m.png

dPZCLnK.png

jz6TyI2.png

YLdzfd5.png

Dareb0e.png

dei0QiE.png

mCOOxCW.png

BZqlo9e.png

bgZMUBv.png

Last edited:
Black lava wtf? D: I love the sound of that library idea, that's the sort of thing I would for sure play. The way you used the energy barries and walls to create a bridge across is damn creative. Was that lava sample free by any chance?

I like your maps, they are clean and decently mapped but there is not one image that I really fell in love with.
So tell me how to give feedback on 10 screenshots that are almost the same. The only difference is you standing 3 squares next to the prior spot.
Try to post a maximum of 3 screenshots per post and find the best and most unique view within the area.
You city style is from my perspective at least questionable but also reminds me a lot of something @eiserne festung did years ago, maybe you can speak up to him and get some ideas.

Besides that you've got potential. You're a good mapper and improved a lot in a short period of time.
Maybe come up with a jungle piece next, I would appreciate that :)

Keep up your good work!

I like your maps, they are clean and decently mapped but there is not one image that I really fell in love with.
So tell me how to give feedback on 10 screenshots that are almost the same. The only difference is you standing 3 squares next to the prior spot.
Try to post a maximum of 3 screenshots per post and find the best and most unique view within the area.
You city style is from my perspective at least questionable but also reminds me a lot of something @eiserne festung did years ago, maybe you can speak up to him and get some ideas.

Besides that you've got potential. You're a good mapper and improved a lot in a short period of time.
Maybe come up with a jungle piece next, I would appreciate that :)

Keep up your good work!

That's a fair comment, I've been giving as much images as possible to show off the entire area. I understand where you're coming from, I've gone with quantity over quality (while hoping to keep as much quality as possible) I will work on more "stand out" pieces to post and maybe cut back on the pure amount of images.

Do you have any advice on the city? I've never been much of a city person, so this is my first attempt and I've gone with how I believe a city should look. I do have a bit of lore that explains the trees, and the cleanliness of it, there are missions available in which players have to go click a few pieces of debris that are in the city in an effort to help keep the city clean, just small back lore things.

But thank you for the comments, I'll be working on the jungle town next, then snow! :)

Black lava wtf? D: I love the sound of that library idea, that's the sort of thing I would for sure play. The way you used the energy barries and walls to create a bridge across is damn creative. Was that lava sample free by any chance?

I can't remember who made it, it was a free release that was put into the mapping downloads a while ago. I can send you it if you like? I will try find the author later today. The person who did the lava, made the mwall bridge so all credits due to them I just built the area around, I was going to recreate my own version but it looks so clean I had to use it.

Here's not so much of a show off, but more of an template example on what I want to work with, I want to have multiple libraries with scriptures that explain the lore. Also corpses etc that carry journals to explain the region. I'm working on an excavation site near the Pharoahs tomb in which there are dead archaeologists. (The text in images below relates to that) - This is just a rough example, it will be reworked later just making sure I my ideas down.

zZ8x5Qj.png

EmZ28Y1.png

K4xPZPx.png

Last edited:
If you would be able to yeah, would be gr8! Like I said already, I love the idea behind this. I always enjoy exploring or reading things that explain or give you a back story behind everything that's around you, I really do wish that in the future (if at all) that these sort of projects are supported as much as they should be for their great depth in content and other aspects.

Huge tip I'd give you if you're not already doing it (you most likely are :D). At any point when a new idea pops into your head no matter how ridiculous or unfitting it seems at that very moment, write it down! You never know, looking back at it might spring up another idea that actually does fit!

Back