• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Showcase~

I'm retarded. Will post more of the actual map later today, right now i'm just experimenting with space haha. (First image is meant to say "One of the" but I was tired and did a spelling mistake.

mm8bzEP.png

uvwDmmJ.png

8JhPqze.png
futurama OT?

Hey guys, had some irl things pop up, will be going overseas in next few weeks for a while so I've decided to stop my project. If anyone is interested in the map, you can contact me via DM. (Not sure if against rules or anything, if so apologies)
I was wanting to know if you could send your map to me via DM?

Thank you! I'm testing stuff out, I've never really worked with a cyclops area. I wanted to incorporate maybe a dragon spawn underneath here since I'm not comfortable making behemoths just yet, I have no real ideas about that. This will be the last bit then then leads to dragons.

gx5O7hZ.png

JcF7Mzt.png

iTSVfFA.png

G6qEIlZ.png

FEZ9J5c.png

YNYzA9c.png

Zg1gEKT.png

x4Ry7kJ.png

Last edited:
Part of the reworked Inquisition quest (it's a combination of inq/anni but made less time consuming with more story line backing)

BfeP6OI.png

UdLsTOq.png

nMFbaRz.png

KBQ2AN9.png

~ More to be added tonight.​

Idk why but I love it!!!
Its looks simple and good

For me it's a lot of red on red with everything being toned red (Ultimate explosion, walls) which I think could make it somewhat hard to differ, but it looks bloody good and quite hell-like. Definitely suits the annihilator quest

Back