• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Mapping Tournament - Poll, vote here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome back!

After the sign-up is done it's now time to vote on the maps that has been send, the people had to make a ruin under the ground level and now you can choose which one is the best and who will win the donation subscription for 3 months!!

The pictures are made by a few contestants, the most of them are disqualified, because they did not send any pictures before the deadline!

Nevertheless the problem with the deadline you can still vote on the following people:

Ninkobi:

70dx1d.jpg

ZoOorO:

k33iqd.jpg

Neon:

ruinscontest2sk5.png

MicBird:

Otland_IX.png

Be sure you don't vote on yourself or you will be disqualified!!

Thanks to the contestans that joined this tournament on otland.net and I hope more people will join a tournament in the future!

Last edited:
Thanks for voting guys! :D

This poll should be moved to Staff Board or Donators Board and be reset, Ninkobi has already tried to "cheat" with 0-post users (his friends or proxy).

Why don't you just disqualify him?

Why don't you just disqualify him?

I don't have any proof that those 0-post accounts were his. It's possible that someone just liked his mapping and registered and voted.

Does it matter? look how many votes hes got, just chicken to cheat..

theres no way neon is going to lose.....

Hes not last, hes Tied with you Ninkobi...

It's obivously that Neon has won this tournament. :)

He'll soon receive his donation subscription for 3 months.

Thanks for all the voting,
See you in the future!

Wiiiee :D Thanks all who voted at me, Im glad you voted on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back