• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping with VX ACE

Sorry for the long time no updates guys!
But heads up! I am now really getting into mapping and this is what i made today :D

@hehemidu
@Summ
eh1060.png

Preview of the little upcoming Minigame:

219iw.png

Last edited:
cool :) but why is that cross there? how did people get there? (no ladder)
Haha its a mystery :)
Nah, acctually i edited this part a little bit. Streteched it, made it lower and removed the cross^^

Well, i'm about to get back into mapping, although my real project will have to wait after school finish :p
Anyway here is my first really mapping attempt without any tutorial :)

2ebx4p0.jpg

Yeah, the only thing is... This is not Tibia. You're in a Tibia forum bro :/

Yeah, the only thing is... This is not Tibia. You're in a Tibia forum bro :/
There has been a discussion about this some months ago already.
This has been sorted out previously with a mod and was approved :)
I would ask you to refrain from any further discussion to keep the thread clean^^
If you could by chance delete your comment that would be appreciated ofc aswell^^

ive always wanted to show off my photoshop art, can i get a mod approval to show that off in tibia mapping showoff board too? xD

ive always wanted to show off my photoshop art, can i get a mod approval to show that off in tibia mapping showoff board too? xD
No since i guess it is not mapping^^ but i know where you wanna lead the discussion and i do not plan to discuss this any further^^

It is the section OpenTibia->Mapping, though this might not be OpenTibia it sure is mapping (putting sprited items together to make a whole playable map). I say post it here, it's not really "small art".

Although I prefer tibia mapping, the small forest cabin by the river looks nice. :)
(the sheep are escaping, oh no!)

It is the section OpenTibia->Mapping, though this might not be OpenTibia it sure is mapping (putting sprited items together to make a whole playable map). I say post it here, it's not really "small art".

Although I prefer tibia mapping, the small forest cabin by the river looks nice. :)
(the sheep are escaping, oh no!)

Hehe sheep aint escaping , thats why i added the dog :)

Well though it might not be Tibia related it is certainly not "f****** gay".
Also may i presume that you hold a grudge against "gay" people because you are using this word for the purpose of cursing/bad language.

Also may i presume that you hold a grudge against "gay" people because you are using this word for the purpose of cursing/bad language.

such language, much cursing, wow :/

Is this new game you're working on for mobile device or pc? It looks great, reminds me to TibiaME tho, haha.

Keep up the good work ;)

Is this new game you're working on for mobile device or pc? It looks great, reminds me to TibiaME tho, haha.

Keep up the good work ;)
Thanks for the good feedback! And YES its a new game, and YES It's for PC :)

Back