• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping with VX ACE

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Otland :)
As i am about to begin my adventure with RPG MAKER VX ACE and plan on developing a game with 3 more people i will be posting my mappings here. They might just have been created randomly or for the game itself :)
Enjoy!

Last edited:
is the southern opening a door? then i would make it a bit different but overall it looks really cool!

Today i tried going without those blackscreen behind it, but somehow now i got some weird borders left :p
Anyway, here is todays trys:

35au5u8.png

I managed to fix some things. Hope you like it :)
8xueld.png

there is something wrong with perspective of the walls here, why arent u using inside "borders" like u did on the first picture?

It seems like either i can use inside borders and have this nasty blue error thing which i marked red arrows or i can have it like this.
Anyway there should be a better solution, just need to find it :D
Whoever wants to play a demo of this awesome map haha check here:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/SVgEg/Demo.exe
Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/de/url/2...27e52aed8cb2b41013c6e7b2/analysis/1395780267/

Feel free to post feedback!

MAKE SURE TO KLICK ON "Demo.exe" to download.
35d5a1x.jpg

If you click this green download button at the bottom of the page u are downlpading the speedyshare downloadmanager. You dont want this.

Last edited:
#place

Last edited:
Demo.exe is 188 MB :eek:
that's should be great
i'm downloading it now :D
Well Demo.exe really is just the first mapped house xD and some events added in it(trying stuff out) :D
Anyway have fun xD

Some evil temple :)
Any idea of how to improve it?

j58dqx.png

@hehemidu
Add the throne on some kind of stand with stairs, make it a bit smaller or make bigger pillars, use some kind of darker groundstone (grey or blackish) if the game itself has some light effects use some kind of torches to give it a creepy feeming.

+ what is that outside?? some kind of glass underground?

Add the throne on some kind of stand with stairs, make it a bit smaller or make bigger pillars, use some kind of darker groundstone (grey or blackish) if the game itself has some light effects use some kind of torches to give it a creepy feeming.

+ what is that outside?? some kind of glass underground?
Yes its some glass underground i found and i found it to suit the temple better than black outside :D maybee the glass should be only one color? About the throne, i cant change/resize the texture since its premade textures ofc, but i can look for a smaller throne or try the pillars :D

Thanks for the feedback!

Yes its some glass underground i found and i found it to suit the temple better than black outside :D maybee the glass should be only one color? About the throne, i cant change/resize the texture since its premade textures ofc, but i can look for a smaller throne or try the pillars :D

Thanks for the feedback!
is there something wrong ?
i can't leave first area :D

when i be infront of letter it said u can see it tomorrow
and in water it said u are crazy man and (-) my hp
:eek:
how can i leave this area

is there something wrong ?
i can't leave first area :D

when i be infront of letter it said u can see it tomorrow
and in water it said u are crazy man and (-) my hp
:eek:
how can i leave this area

Damon said:
Well Demo.exe really is just the first mapped house xD and some events added in it(trying stuff out) :D
Anyway have fun xD

EvilSkillz, I think he has already stated that it's only that first room, there's nothing after that for now.
Farewell.

Yes, it is basicly just the house. If you would walk around outside through the water and head for the ladder outside you will encounter some text events, thats it :)

Back