• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mapping] Working on a 100% New map, 35% done!

Really nice :) I hope you succeed on this project, thou you need alot patience and work

Did you just read that post only or did you actually read the whole thread? :eek:

I read the whole thread.... I don't think it look stupied whith the arrows in the floor and on the Mill thing ^_^ and if you don't like it, don't post it here, let it stay in your head, ppl don't want to hear bad things, they want to hear good comments about their job, not just shit. I think you understand that, so don't send negative post, just positive post!

And once again Neon, Nice mapping. Shall you use this map or just showoff? xD If you shall use this map to a server, please tell me ip to that server ^_^

Im going to use it in a server yes :D but its not finished :p

Updated ingame screenshots! Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm :D i belive it's not you :/? xD

Updated! Bigger mini map, Some new hunting spots :D

I read the whole thread.... I don't think it look stupied whith the arrows in the floor and on the Mill thing ^_^ and if you don't like it, don't post it here, let it stay in your head, ppl don't want to hear bad things, they want to hear good comments about their job, not just shit. I think you understand that, so don't send negative post, just positive post!

And once again Neon, Nice mapping. Shall you use this map or just showoff? xD If you shall use this map to a server, please tell me ip to that server ^_^
Ehm no, because you'll do the same if I'd post some crappy mapping right? And all I said is that I dislike the arrows, it's my opinion, and neon started an argument, and you all blame me for it.. Look at the facts

2,400 kb :thumbup:

Updated "the Dead Lands enterance"!

Nice work. :)

Sucks that you won't use x8.2. Anyways, goodluck.

Back