• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mapping] Working on a 100% New map, 35% done!

Its the start of the continent, ill mek the rookgard last :D

When you shoot arrows at a Aiming spot, do you think you will hit it all the time? "Maybe you miss some times?

yes, but maybe they're still ugly in the grass? and how'd somebody manage it to shoot it in the mill thing?

yes, but maybe they're still ugly in the grass? and how'd somebody manage it to shoot it in the mill thing?

maybe missed a monster or something? omg think outside the box...

maybe missed a monster or something? omg think outside the box...
I see you can't stand critism.... grow up dude, not all your mapping can be so good everbody'll like it, and for the record, monsters move oki?

I see you can't stand critism.... grow up dude, not all your mapping can be so good everbody'll like it, and for the record, monsters move oki?

What?
Im just saying "that you must make your own story" like its an arrow in the grass you say it's ugly?
Maybe the shooter of the arrow missed something, just make your own story before saying its ugly <_<

What?
Im just saying "that you must make your own story" like its an arrow in the grass you say it's ugly?
Maybe the shooter of the arrow missed something, just make your own story before saying its ugly <_<
If I don't like something, I say it's ugly, I don't have to make a 'story' for that... Seriously, learn how to stand critism :eek:. I said enough again...

Ok then, I don't wanna have a fight because of some arrows on the map :/
I map as i want to and you think as you want to.. Done.

What?

Agree, you need to use your imagination when you are mapping, and make a story while mapping, Love it :)

Back