• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maps over 95mbs wont load will pay for solution!

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
Someone please help, basically im trying to use the newest 8.5 crying damson and my 109mb map will not load for it. I asked the devs about it and said thats just the way it is. :/
If someone can source edit or help me fix the problem I can either guarantee staff or pay you some money.

you can change the limit of this. 2gig/process

I might can help, goto run->cmd

type in

then type

copy and paste it here and tell me what it looks like...

will test on laptop first, scared to do on host comp, costed me an arm and a leg lol.

you don't have enough mb's. you might need to buy a bigger one or just get a smaller mb map

also i would not try the laptop as it could lose the reboot file. ours did the same thing

i decided im not gonna touch my boot file, not worth it. what do you mean buy a bigger one? my problem is having a map that is too big.

doesnt matter how much ram you have, unless specified in boot.ini you can only use 2gigs per process. Ohwell, its not my server. Just trying to help

doesnt matter how much ram you have, unless specified in boot.ini you can only use 2gigs per process. Ohwell, its not my server. Just trying to help

i do appreciate it syntax but im just scared to damage the computer :/

yeah if you did have an error in boot.ini you would have to resinsert installation disk and choose to create a new one. Not extreme but still a hassle.

yeah if you did have an error in boot.ini you would have to resinsert installation disk and choose to create a new one. Not extreme but still a hassle.

and ofc i lost my boot discs lol, i always do..but i moved to a new house im sure there in boxes somewhere. by the time something happens to host comp i will need to buy a new one anyways.

I managed to make my map 93 mbs, removed all of vip citys, rookgaard, and some other useless things..gonna see how it goes :D

you can change the limit of this. 2gig/process

I might can help, goto run->cmd

type in

then type

copy and paste it here and tell me what it looks like...

i tried to do it on my dedicated comp windows server 2003 standard, and seems that i did something wrong and had to format rofl

Back
Top Bottom