MapShapeGen

Andréew

Humble mapper.
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
I understand its not hard, but the little things that can be added to improve it can literally change mapping. Someone is working on adding a mountain randomiezer as well. Why not do boarders as well if they want to keep developing it further?
maybe i was to literal, ofc it would be great if it add borders BUT you can't complain as it is since its doing "almost" everything for you :p :D

OP
EdMignari

EdMignari

Veteran OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
I was ready to add borders, but I found a resource in the RME that makes this a waste of time.

1 - Select an area of the map.

2 - menu Edit > Border Options > Borderize Selection or keyboard shortcut Ctrl+B

Elda Swok

Searching New Project
Best answers
Reaction score
@up I never knew that was there lmfao. You just made my day :D wouldn't be a waste though. wouldn't have to take the time to do it with your program. would just need to refine the creation of the map a little to have no single tiles to have those mistakes you see from the "boarderize" you would be +1 better than RME :D

Elda Swok

Searching New Project
Best answers
Reaction score
maybe i was to literal, ofc it would be great if it add borders BUT you can't complain as it is since its doing "almost" everything for you :p :D
sorry for double post

I wasn't complaing at all though lol. I was just simply giving advice to what could improve the program. But I agree its almost too nice if it does mountains and boarders too :D

KikiRook

₆⁶₆NOS Titan₆⁶₆
Best answers
Reaction score
never noticed this before, Hell yea!