• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Marco96´s Mapping Thread

Marco96

Nevoria War Project
Reaction score
I need your help to be perfect at Mapping so I show my lastest work here:

5ueh3t.png

Because the first one was noob Mapping I created one with more time:
2960u43.png

Last edited:
go raw pallete then walls and use come other, not only the same. there are broken ones then ones with mirrows etc etc.;)

I will show you some work when I create my best Maps this is only for my War Projekt and it doesen´t need to be the best but thanks to all :p

If you like my Mapping you can give me some Reps :p

beon now sirously. i have nothing against you but stfu. at all threads i see you always the same. i dont like 0/1000.shit etc etc. omg make a thread about your mappins and then we will see dude

He's br, leave him be.

@About mapping, use more details like stones, debris etc. also make it more realistic cuz it seems like it's underground ruin and that's why you should use earth (you can mix brown earth and rock earth, try things and see) You can make basic things with autoborder tools but after you've got base for your map area you should use RAW and add details with it.
Happy mapping, everyone have to start somewhere. :thumbup:

Add a few more details - Also the type of walls/floors/statue you have chosen does not fit with void (atleast not in my eyes)
I think it would be good if you also added some furniture, such as stone tables & such things. If you aren't familiar with the raw palette then just go into doodad palette.

Oh & the current floor you got; In the raw palette are there floors of snakes & more that fits with that type. Maybe you should check it out =)

Goodluck.

So for all the Player that don´t like this Mapping I said before Ill show you my best Mapping :p (This one I said it was 1/10 myself, but the next one will be 8/10 and it will be done this evening/night)

Sorry but try to put more effort into your mapping. As I usually say "If you're done faster than you thought, then you most likely forgot something"

I'll try to let you figure out what is missing but if you need help then just PM me.

New picture is nice RPG, but usually showoff pictures are more detailed, but everyone has their own style, this is just perfect rpg mapping but average showoff, you know? RPG = 9/10, Showoff = 4-5/10

Back
Top Bottom