• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mark/Admins about Roffball/Thom

Status
Not open for further replies.

wille bror

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Seriously, unbann Thom/Roffball on his 400 sorcerer. He played on this ot from the start, when it was about 10 players online he was the only one that were keep on playing. He's been 100 procent loyal to your server from the start and this is the way you threath him.
I heard a rumor that Cornel on Shadowcores were banned/deleted and then came back since people spammed forum about it etc.
Thom were botting, sure. But exatcly EVERYONE is doing it 24/7 so you might aswell login at night and delete 50 procent of the server.

comment this if you agree:
#FREE THOM

/ Wille

The time he has been cryin over his char he could've easily made another char 400.. good luck though lel.

Bot is illegal dont think he will unban ;/

Lopek shut up please GIVE THOM BACK

You shut the fuck you ugly shit polak.. stop seeking attention on tibia just cuz your bitch of mother aint givin u shit..
You cant really blame someone for talking about tibia on a tibiaforum, can you? And stop connect a game with real life, learn the difference. You better uninstall this game, Sir.

I said SEEKING attention cant u read? he makes for 1 small thing a thread and mostly 2 threads for the same thing.. I do know the difference, I respect alot of ppl.. but you have to earn your respect, he lost it long time ago.

Couldnt care less bro.. all history. It's like sayin portugal - sweden 1:0 :/

Seriously, unbann Thom/Roffball on his 400 sorcerer. He played on this ot from the start, when it was about 10 players online he was the only one that were keep on playing. He's been 100 procent loyal to your server from the start and this is the way you threath him.
I heard a rumor that Cornel on Shadowcores were banned/deleted and then came back since people spammed forum about it etc.
Thom were botting, sure. But exatcly EVERYONE is doing it 24/7 so you might aswell login at night and delete 50 procent of the server.

comment this if you agree:
#FREE THOM

/ Wille

Wille bro bat ojeb kolbe :D

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back