• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mark/Admins about Roffball/Thom

Status
Not open for further replies.
#fuckoffwiththehashtagespleasethankyou

I said SEEKING attention cant u read? he makes for 1 small thing a thread and mostly 2 threads for the same thing.. I do know the difference, I respect alot of ppl.. but you have to earn your respect, he lost it long time ago.
You're the one seeking attention, do you really think anyone would give a flying turd about what you think they should do? pathetic.

You obviously dont know me, I couldnt care less about anyones attention here, I am done with the game since 2 years.. just wasting my time for some private reasons. ;)

Well, I dont know this guy, but i remember trying to kill roffball like 11 months ago, and when the server was like 40 players online, he staid in the server with few others, if the motive of the ban was botting, u should ban everyone, because if im correct, he didnt botted afk, and all people in this server bot afk like 16hours per day, and nothing happen with them.

Well, I dont know this guy, but i remember trying to kill roffball like 11 months ago, and when the server was like 40 players online, he staid in the server with few others, if the motive of the ban was botting, u should ban everyone, because if im correct, he didnt botted afk, and all people in this server bot afk like 16hours per day, and nothing happen with them.
+1

Well, I got jailed once.. and it was on one of Nils his chars (Niffe Cashdiez), Siramix said.. he has a lot of warnings already and all his chars will be deleted if he gets caught again. If you bot and get caught couple of times and they warn you gettin deleted its honestly your own fault.. I do agree though they should be more active doing this and punish everyone or not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back