• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mark

Provocateur

google my name
Reaction score
@Mark, why did you even bother promoting these low life 12yo Polish kids to tutor position? Don't you see all they do is unneeded drama?

There's a lot of English speaking people in English channel chatting throughout the day. I bet those would be more suitable for the job.

I don't care, if majority of the server speaks banana and the other majority speaks kurwa, it doesen' matter. If they cannot comprehend simple English and use tibia.wikia.com as resource before spaming Help channel, then they shouldn't be allowed playing this game.

Therefore, you don't need these Polish pricks clogging Help channel. You've got quite large online time, I'm sure you read through English/Help channel from time to time.

Do something about it.

inb4 @Shirotriplex comes in dropping his tits

Edit: Even @Dyabl0 was better, even though I don't not necessarily agree with him all the time.

Last edited:
I am thinking about Vodka Hunter as tutor but it is his choice ^^

Btw. You wrote 12 years old... The youngest person in support was Dyablo. Or maybe someone before I've been promoted by Dyablo. I dunno how much tuts he recruited then.

Anyway you guys know I don't have internet so I can not be online so much. If you know who in YOUR opinion can be tutor just write it down here :)

Btw. I am not recruiting Polish players for tutor position because 2 of them is enough.

*edit

And sorry I know I did a lot of sh!t but I'd like to recompense it some how. :-/

Last edited:
@Provocateur, I thought you just was a random troll, however keep in mind you must guess ma place now: https://otland.net/threads/guess.230196/#post-2219342

@Ontopic,
After reading this thread (https://otland.net/threads/disiz-for-demotion-vote.230249/) you can see the last two posts by "Disiz Why Im Hot" which shows us how retarded he is and immature, he doesn't give a sh*t about the staff at all, so I'm still wondering why he is still there as a tutor. I reported him and "Fak Ju Gajs" twice already, no actions are taken yet, we'll see what happens.
PS: I demanded for tutor (since I'm free and got nothing to do at all), once I get it (it won't take more than a day unless Mark says no) those randoms recruited will see, I'm one enough keeping this community active and better against all these recruited randoms.

I dunno how much tuts he recruited then.
The ones I recruited in my times were enough mature players and with a great knowledge, even if their English was wasn't that high, but most of them could write properly at least.

The youngest person in support was Dyablo.
Age doesn't matter at all in that case, if you're mature enough (which you are not, and not even your recruited friends), that proves everything.

@Provocateur, I thought you just was a random troll, however keep in mind you must guess ma place now: https://otland.net/threads/guess.230196/#post-2219342

@Ontopic,
After reading this thread (https://otland.net/threads/disiz-for-demotion-vote.230249/) you can see the last two posts by "Disiz Why Im Hot" which shows us how retarded he is and immature, he doesn't give a sh*t about the staff at all, so I'm still wondering why he is still there as a tutor. I reported him and "Fak Ju Gajs" twice already, no actions are taken yet, we'll see what happens.
PS: I demanded for tutor (since I'm free and got nothing to do at all), once I get it (it won't take more than a day unless Mark says no) those randoms recruited will see, I'm one enough keeping this community active and better against all these recruited randoms.

The ones I recruited in my times were enough mature players and with a great knowledge, even if their English was wasn't that high, but most of them could write properly at least.

Age doesn't matter at all in that case, if you're mature enough (which you are not, and not even your recruited friends), that proves everything.
Disiz will be demoted today. I am at school now. Will be online after hmm.. 4-5 p.m. CET

By the way...

I was blind and after reading something on forum I will listen to you because now I can see what the hell is going on.

@Mark, why did you even bother promoting these low life 12yo Polish kids to tutor position? Don't you see all they do is unneeded drama?

There's a lot of English speaking people in English channel chatting throughout the day. I bet those would be more suitable for the job.

I don't care, if majority of the server speaks banana and the other majority speaks kurwa, it doesen' matter. If they cannot comprehend simple English and use tibia.wikia.com as resource before spaming Help channel, then they shouldn't be allowed playing this game.

Therefore, you don't need these Polish pricks clogging Help channel. You've got quite large online time, I'm sure you read through English/Help channel from time to time.

Do something about it.

inb4 @Shirotriplex comes in dropping his tits

Edit: Even @Dyabl0 was better, even though I don't not necessarily agree with him all the time.

u muslim or just jealous?

shiro scared?
another random add new thread ;)
and you want demote me with any reason ?:))
ok no problemo ;))
Provocateur google my name < kiddo from skiee and tokenz team ;)
grattz ;)

@Polish Hussar

You said you are going to be helpful even after your demotion.
Everything what I saw were just insults about me and Dyablo, Skiee & Tokenz.

You are calling Provocateur a kid, while you are acting like a kid. Maybe you are 20+ years old but still -20 in brain.

So , how much for tutor position? 20 kk ? like u write on Teamspeak when one guy ask you
Corruption in the game najs
@Polish Hussar

Everything what I saw were just insults about me and Dyablo, Skiee & Tokenz.

Nope, it was only the truth, You agreed with me about them but now u are scared ,this is nothing new
Friend to all is a friend to none, you have a lot of enemies
Insincere man

You demote me without any reason but is ok
Like for me thread closed cuz I ask you in game why without any answer
I get demoted because Tokenz and Skiee affect you
Child without voting rights

Fuck You Shiro
I despise fake people
I hope you die of cancer

I had a reason and I don't care what Skiee or Tok says. Some people just reported you before and always was like *I will warn him* but it's enough.

Stop crying about tutor position on an OTS.
I hope you will put Orshabaal brain in place of your peanut.

And I don't have to tell the reason to guy who is -20 in his peanut. I think that you are a joke cus that is not possible that you are 20yo.

If you are mature so stop crying, find a job and do something with your own businesses.

/(,_,)\ Shit happens all the time.

tbh in my opinion why do you make senior tutors if they have school/work? alot of people play in the day that need help and they are in school and cant help? and vodka hunter shiro you only want him tutor cuz he is ur friend idiot

I didn't say that Vidka Hunter is going to be promoted to tutor position, so please stop saying bullshit.
Anyway it doesn't matter if he's my friend or not. I'm looking for an English / Spanish speaking tutor.

I didn't say that Vidka Hunter is going to be promoted to tutor position, so please stop saying bullshit.
Anyway it doesn't matter if he's my friend or not. I'm looking for an English / Spanish speaking tutor.

You must be clearly stupid to just recruit someone who speaks fluently Engish or Spanish and you don't care about the knowledge which is the one of MOST important thing, if there are is some retard player from Polish which you've recruited this doesn't mean that every single Polish player are same as him. I've met better Polish players with a great knowledge and most of them might not have proper English level, but they're cool, so you're totally wrong in that, it's horrible to see how is your choice at recruiting tutors, looks like you never have done that work before.

I can go up with some examples, if @Deszczus were a tutor he could be better than you even if he has low English level, same with @Exeus he's great at knowledge but @koriziom is better way on it, comparing to you mr. Shiro, you're nothing next to them honestly.
So don't come up with that anymore, and you're not the one who decides which kind of player you would like to recruit, all you have to do is recruiting the best one at knowledge and who is suitable for that position.

Last edited:
+10 to my reputation
JIgyfAb.png

:D
I remember times when I said "thinked" when i mean "thought" kkkkkkk

but You are a good teacher and now I can speak with Obama without fear

You must be clearly stupid to just recruit someone who speaks fluently Engish or Spanish and you don't care about the knowledge which is the one of MOST important thing, if there are is some retard player from Polish which you've recruited this doesn't mean that every single Polish player are same as him. I've met better Polish players with a great knowledge and most of them might not have proper English level, but they're cool, so you're totally wrong in that, it's horrible to see how is your choice at recruiting tutors, looks like you never have done that work before.

I can go up with some examples, if @Deszczus were a tutor he could be better than you even if he has low English level, same with @Exeus he's great at knowledge but @koriziom is better way on it, comparing to you mr. Shiro, you're nothing next to them honestly.
So don't come up with that anymore, and you're not the one who decides which kind of player you would like to recruit, all you have to do is recruiting the best one at knowledge and who is suitable for that position.

I know that KNOWLEDGE is most important. But I'd like to have someone who knows Spanish too. Sometimes someone ask about something in Spanish and he/she doesn't speaks English, so it is hard to explain.

/edit

And I do not know why but when someone apply for tutor position - everything is okey. After promote he/she is acting bad :-/

Back