• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mark

so what im from the uk speak probably better english than all of you so i can be tutor ;D
Nope. It doesn't matter how good is your English but the knowledge. And I wrote English/Spanish speaking player because if someone is asking in Spanish language and do not understand English - I have no idea what to answer him/her.

As long as he/she speaks english & has an excellent knowledge, thats more than enough.

You must be clearly stupid to just recruit someone who speaks fluently Engish or Spanish and you don't care about the knowledge which is the one of MOST important thing, if there are is some retard player from Polish which you've recruited this doesn't mean that every single Polish player are same as him. I've met better Polish players with a great knowledge and most of them might not have proper English level, but they're cool, so you're totally wrong in that, it's horrible to see how is your choice at recruiting tutors, looks like you never have done that work before.

I can go up with some examples, if @Deszczus were a tutor he could be better than you even if he has low English level, same with @Exeus he's great at knowledge but @koriziom is better way on it, comparing to you mr. Shiro, you're nothing next to them honestly.
So don't come up with that anymore, and you're not the one who decides which kind of player you would like to recruit, all you have to do is recruiting the best one at knowledge and who is suitable for that position.
O,O Thanks Dyablo! <3

+10 to my reputation
JIgyfAb.png

:D
I remember times when I said "thinked" when i mean "thought" kkkkkkk

but You are a good teacher and now I can speak with Obama without fear
Thanks, Obama

Back