• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mass log im dead xD

Says the one leading hottsteppers to defence everytime we got the same amount of players online :p

You for sure cryed like a bitch after your death and the rest of the team was happy for the free exp. No doubt.

I had to get my team into a defence because there wasn't any chance to win but it happened once. I'm not good in fighting while another team uses UE all the time and then I can't see what's going on.

Lol, tell me when I died.

He isnt from swe, FAIL again :\

Who have said it to you? Qknight? xDDD yes im not suprised, icechaw is his life, he died, hes very angry and nervous and hes lier so he says bullshits to everyone.
Do i take this game serious? loooooool i dont care about my lvl like you so u shuild think who takes this game serious

Thats just a giant load of crap, i don't care about my level anymore than you do. But the higher level you are it makes both easier and funnier to fight ;>

wtf u r 622lvl im 607, u r more stupid that i though

u dont care about ur lvl but u care about MY lvl, orgasm that i died, gratz no-lifer

hahahahaha

Michael xDDD

Ladnie.. :D

^ Means nice..

Qknight LOl second time mass log on him :p first from Codon/Condo team now ours :(

ojj

hahahahaha

Michael xDDD

Ladnie.. :D

^ Means nice..

Qknight LOl second time mass log on him :p first from Codon/Condo team now ours :(

ojj
Its the fourth time now, the other 3 was ofc striper/codon/mono

wtf u r 622lvl im 607, u r more stupid that i though

u dont care about ur lvl but u care about MY lvl, orgasm that i died, gratz no-lifer

I know i am higher level than you, i just said i didn't CARE as much, fucktard.

About the orgasm thing i wasn't even part of your death so i didn't really care. The one thing i thought was funny was that you got pissed as fuck and acted like you didn't care in forum, if you read my first comment to the last a few times you will maybe get that.

But the higher level you are
-no comment

Funny ? i heard rumours that you screamed like a girl in ventrilo

To denide it is the first step..
Why do u call me lier ? i did heard rumours that you screamed ¨KURWA KURWA KURWA¨ etc in ventrilo, and honestly i wouldn't be surprised. Beacuse if it is someone who takes this game serious it sure is you.

yeah u dont care about my dead & level

btw i see one football team from sweden in qualifications to Champions Leauge -Kalmar FF
i hope that draw will be good...
Wisla Krakov is coming
0202q.jpg

-no comment

yeah u dont care about my dead & level

btw i see one football team from sweden in qualifications to Champions Leauge -Kalmar FF
i hope that draw will be good...
Wisla Krakov is coming
0202q.jpg

Again, i did not care about your death, only your reaction to it.

I did not mean to point out that You were higher level then me. I meant that the higher level anyone is, the more fun it is for them.

Do You Understand ?

Wisla krakow on tour bahhahahahah ty tam micheal pewnie commandierem bedziesz xD

Again, i did not care about your death, only your reaction to it.

But reaction was nothing, tell me who says this bullshits becasue i think u make up excuses ...

@fryc
hahhaa niee, od tego jest ABG xD a dla mnie licza sie emocje pilkarskie ;p

Michael if you dont ''care' about your level why are you then crying like a 2 years old kid? Btw go learn some english so i can understans you :) okey? Cya later aligator

But reaction was nothing, tell me who says this bullshits becasue i think u make up excuses ...

@fryc
hahhaa niee, od tego jest ABG xD a dla mnie licza sie emocje pilkarskie ;p
I told him that you we're crying in vent, as one of your members told me.
Idk if thats what you were talking about, but anyway.

@up yeh you could learn some English to..

are you kidding me? he made one misstake and then you're like omgomg!!! you never did a misstake while writing something? ops forgot you're perfect <not>

Michael if you dont ''care' about your level why are you then crying like a 2 years old kid? Btw go learn some english so i can understans you :) okey? Cya later aligator

one comment:
japierdole.gif

nothing more

k i won't wirte here anymore, this forum is for fking children from swe, u werent in our vt and u can only say bullshits. before i visited this topic i havent known that i was crying in ventrilo o_O thanks for info. maybe u will say me what was i doing today at 15:00 cet? cuz i dont remeber and u know everything better then me about me so please tell me, thanks.

//edit omg why did i reply to ur post.. u r no one. or maybe u r voldemort/qknight becasue only u can say bullshits

Back