• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Master-m trying to scam me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
master-m aint an scammer this is childish for sure...

because im master-m's friend dossent it mean that i try to pr0tekt him
im telling the truth

No.being his friend could mean that you try to protect him.Else you ain't his friend....

that isnt scamming noob...

I suggest that you don't call anyone noob because you're the same shit too

me4 plz. But we don't like scammers. And this thread actually made me laugh:p. I don't even need that warscript since we already have an own version of it:).(castle wars ftw;))

aff I've a hangover;/

PLzz tell more about my scam action. I think people will believe you very bigtimeo_O.

Well, if you dont care why are u dosing me ? Also.. Nobody have pinged me before and i can block all ping.. But yours i could not.. Currently online on my mobile.. And also look if you dont trust then you should trust rudolf bb till master-m stop ping me.

Well, if you dont care why are u dosing me ? Also.. Nobody have pinged me before and i can block all ping.. But yours i could not.. Currently online on my mobile.. And also look if you dont trust then you should trust rudolf bb till master-m stop ping me.

Yeah and how would I ddos u with my computer off. thnx. If you want I can do it now?

But uhm I had a big hangover so I didn't go behind the computer jaja.

u funnyxDXD
I try scam + ddos u. jajaja.
Show proof plzz.

edit: I know who is Ddosing u. Your server contains roxor 1337?;)

nop sux jokez cirtaboy no can jokess :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back