• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Master-m trying to scam me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Yesterday i talked to a guy and i wanted his signature script, but When he sended it to me he wanted my Guild War system that he saw in my website.
But the Signature.php he sended to me was already released here
but his was little more buggier. He told me now give me ur Guild War system and i'm 1000% i dont release [lol]

And then he told Xenios, Master-m about everything, Xenios maybe trusted me[i dont know] but master-m didn't.

So i sended a private message with a proof, but he told me

The guild war =D Then I will make a 100% custom script for yah xD + I'll remove u now^^.

And i told him that i've promised Nahruto to not give it to anyone since i'm not a thiefer.

And look what he is telling me.
U TRY SKAN ALL, THE OTHER GUY AND NOW ME?? NEVER GO REMOVE BYE.
bye skanner_I_ I go tell all u try skan me also_I_.
Because i didn't send him look? remove this moderator please.

and now look here.
lol u try skan me again

I've never scammed him and look what he is saying.

Look what he told me again.
The guild war =D Then I will make a 100% custom script for yah xD + I'll remove u now^^.

He will remove me from the scamlist for the GUIld war system which i wont give it to him.

So please i didn't scam anyone and wont scam anyone.

Yours,
Zonet.

HEHE now you copy/paste everything? But also with this you can see that he scammed the other guy:).

And i told him that i've promised Nahruto to not give it to anyone since i'm not a thiefer.

You told the other guy that you would give it to him for a 100% working signature maker?

edit: More proof that he scammed other people;) Ask Colandus or Penis Pumpe;). The real makers of r0x0r 1337

edit2: moved to chit-chat.

He is just mad because I formatted his computer before. That happens when you try to scam friends of mine ;).

Now you are trying to take revenge, but sorry it isn't working;). I've got enough proof of you, what do you got? parts of some text. right;)

Well, you are a big scammer why telling send me the script and i delte you from the scam list?

and also before u fucked up my computer naab.

100% u dont got life. fucking others computer etc.

Well, you are a big scammer why telling send me the script and i delte you from the scam list?

and also before u fucked up my computer naab.

I thought the masters were one big happy "family".

Rofl

This thread doesn't prove anything right?
Master-m ain't a scammer :eek:? Where do you get that idea from.. PA'ing is more like the word you are searching for. This is not right, but what can you do about that? People don't get banned on RL-Tibia because of PA'ing?

This is just a lame thread, doesn't prove anything, maybe Master-m was just joking...

Master-M is no scammer, he's helded a couple of secrets stuffs for me, and didn't realsed or anything else.

He is at least no scammer, this cant proof it, you might have wrote it urself.

master-m aint an scammer this is childish for sure...

because im master-m's friend dossent it mean that i try to pr0tekt him
im telling the truth

master-m scammer!! remove his moderator NOW and promote me -.-

thread closed

me2 :huh:

me4 plz. But we don't like scammers. And this thread actually made me laugh:p. I don't even need that warscript since we already have an own version of it:).(castle wars ftw;))

aff I've a hangover;/

PLzz tell more about my scam action. I think people will believe you very bigtimeo_O.

me4 plz. But we don't like scammers. And this thread actually made me laugh:p. I don't even need that warscript since we already have an own version of it:).(castle wars ftw;))

aff I've a hangover;/

PLzz tell more about my scam action. I think people will believe you very bigtimeo_O.

Hello.

I mensagen master-m in prvt and say "please you go help script make itan pull lever, have bug.", but he mensagen back: "ok, i go help but u need give me script + u server because mi no have compile and no can use dev-cpp is mi anti virus delete he.".
I was like: "OK, he god person in foruns, I go send he.".

When I send master-m mi server he mensagen back: "hahaha, you is thief && liar, is no u script is from foruns i no go help, tank for server u is nob 120%!!!!."
I was like: "W T F?? ? ? ? admin thief mi ? ? ? :O:O???".

He real scammmm, please add in scam list of this foruns.

Tanks for time of read.

Yes , you are scammer you don't pay for this script , you get it for free from gesior.You always says hobby scripting,but you don't know nothing about it or you are too lazy and you ask people for scripts.

Well my opinion is, Everyone who is saing scammer this, scammer that should walk to the wall, bounce there head against it for about 3 times and sai "Me r0xz0r" remember this.

1. You are a retard if you send your custom script to some one you dont know.

2. If someone steals your script(s), Release them so she/she will feel retarted to!

3. Just make your own scripts! If you dont know how ask help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back