• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

max hp/mana/level bar

UpInSmoke

Supreme Ruler
Reaction score
Hi so i know very little about editing sources so if someone knows any of these answers please tell me

1. How can i change the max mana/hp a player can have? i think i recall someone saying it stops at 2.2 billion.

2. Is is possible to make it so the level bar is able to display all the way till 717k?

3. How would i make it so rather then displaying the hp it displays the % of your hp left?

If anyone knows please help me :)

Last edited:
1. Change the data types for health and mana (int32_t to int64_t).

2. What's the current limitation in Tibia's stand-alone client? I suggest that you use OTClient for that kind of things. :p

3. http://otland.net/f502/jak-wysya-aae-hp-i-manae-w-procentach-181560/

what exactly do i change in there? im guessing its player.cpp? or is it player.h?
theres many different lines that have uint32_t :(

And i think its the same as the hp/mana bars like 53k or something like that xD not sure how to use otclient but maybe ill look into it :)

and thank you for the % link :)

Code:
int32_t health, healthMax;
int32_t mana, manaMax;
in creature.h

change it to
Code:
int64_t health, healthMax;
int64_t mana, manaMax;

But i'm not sure if it won't make compile errors.

Code:
int32_t health, healthMax;
int32_t mana, manaMax;
in creature.h

change it to
Code:
int64_t health, healthMax;
int64_t mana, manaMax;

But i'm not sure if it won't make compile errors.

Didnt work got errors.
bump need help breaking hp/mana cap :(

bump... seriously is nobody willing to share this?
cant seem to find it anywhere have tried so many different things...

doubt you gonna find such an easy solution. Once you changing health and mana to int64~, it will affect everything else, damages, formulas, items; Thats pretty much complex task, which requires a lot of changes over the code.

doubt you gonna find such an easy solution. Once you changing health and mana to int64~, it will affect everything else, damages, formulas, items; Thats pretty much complex task, which requires a lot of changes over the code.

hmm thats a good point didnt think about it affecting that. Still hope somebody can help there is plently of people who want to know this.
Maybe someone who knows could make a thread explaining it all in C++ codes ;)

my friend have tried do that... but he gave up.. are so many scripts that you have to change... he almost went insane haha... good luck for you... ;p

Back