• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent Max Level, Mag Level HP and MP

Ava3D

Reaction score
Welcome I would like to ask you for the help so my problem is sticking in the fact that in OTS I can have to a maximum 244 magic level MP HP certain amount etc. my request to you where I can change HP MP maximum quantities of magic level and level. If I am requesting from the bad department the transfer. I apologise unfortunately to him for my English I don't know and I am using the translator

This guy means how to edit the maximum mana/hp that will be shown on high level ot's

like you got 1000000 hp but you only see like 240041 hp, he wants to know where he can change that numbers

yours and goodluck !

Its the client, you can't change it without doing some SERIOUS editing, by making the numbers smaller so it can display more

This guy means how to edit the maximum mana/hp that will be shown on high level ot's

like you got 1000000 hp but you only see like 240041 hp, he wants to know where he can change that numbers

yours and goodluck !

In high lvl ots if you have 1000000 hp it will show 65k~ish not 240k :D The max amount shown (before visually bugging and reseting) is around 64-66k~ dont remember exactly.

Ive never seen a server with the client modified to accomplish that, cause as Grehy said, it probably requires some serious client editing to be done.

Hopefully someone will do it someday and share it, but as for the rest of us mortals, we can only wait :thumbup:

Back