• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Maxoria is looking for a team

Zarby

Reaction score
Hey Otland

My New OT "Maxoria" is looking for a team

np9tt0oo.png

A Quick Overview on Maxoria:

Maxoria is a custom "evo" mid rated exp server with tons of custom items,spells,quests.
With maximum anti-bot and security our custom client is done carefully to protect players and enjoy their game
Maxoria vocations are balance with no over-powered spells for any vocation
Giving you the RPG - Fun feeling Maxoria is currently one of the best.
Hope to see you ingame.

Info about my server:

Maxoria OT's
Online since October 06, 2010
-Otserv based on Evolutions Map - 8.60 features & more

Connection Info:
IP: Maxoria.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Client: 8.54
We also provide our own custom client!

Quests
- Annihilator Quest
- Gilder Wand quest (Custom)
- Inquisition quest
- Blessed Wooden Stake quest (Custom)
- Pits of inferno quest
- Sprite Wand Quest (Custom)
- Blessed Shield quest (Custom)
- Demon helmet quest (Custom)
- Golden helmet quest (Custom)
- Royal Hero Axe quest (Custom)
- Demon oak quest
- And much more low-level and chest quests.

Extras:
- Skills: 50x
- Magic: 30x
- Loot: 2x
-- Red skull: Daily 8 | Weekly 20 | Monthly 30--

Our Features:
- Uptime 24/7
- Balanced Vocations
- Great PvP experience
- Balanced vocations
- Real guild war system
- Raid system and Boss spawns
- No overpowered donation items
- All Monsters with their respective loot
- Fair And English Based Team
- All real tibia 8.60 features such as all houses, all npcs.
- No VIP cities and overpowered spells

What am I looking for:

-A Hoster:
A Trusted and experienced hoster because this is my first time to make someone host my server
-Gamemasters:
Trusted and Experienced and can speak fluent english

An Example form of what I need:

Name:
Why do you see yourself suitable for this:
Contact email (msn maybe):

-You can post your form here or PM me

Current team:

Gamemasters [3/3] Divise - Ron Welcome - Lucaiono Welcome to the team guys
Hoster - [1/1] Kyshoshiro

Hope I can see you in Maxoria team.

Regards.
Zarby

Last edited:
Name: Luciano
Experience: Hm, i've already playd many ots, im a fan of evolutions (i had one evolutions server hosted by Stian), and just one info: im lv 108 in rl tibia
Why do you see yourself suitable for this: As i sayd, i know many stuff about evolutions, and actualy im searching one ot to spend all my free time on it....
Contact email (msn maybe): [email protected]

Name: Vincent Karlsson
Experience: I have been GM and Senior tutor on 7.6 and and my project Kiorsa
Why do you see yourself suitable for this: Because i got alot of free time in my days,
I can simply be online 5-10 min on the server while begin in school and i can almost
spend about 5-7 H/Day, and i'm very polite, and if the situation goes wrong beetween
to players i will speak to them 1 by 1 until its clear whos going to get punishment or
getting a warning.
Contact email (msn maybe):MSN: [email protected]
E-mail [email protected]

Name: Prest (Andres)
Experience: I was a GameMaster in one of the most popular WarOT's for 6 months, then I quit. (dedicatedotwar.info)
Why do you see yourself suitable for this: Well I currently aren't playing any OT's, just mapping and I'd like to play an OT and this one seems fair enough.

Name: Moataz
Experience:
Why do you see yourself suitable for this: I was Admin 13 Times , God 18 Times , Hoster 6 Times and i am truster never thiefed my friend and he trust me and my English very well my time to be online 17/24 Hours , when i be admin helping the supports lists always , members always+ and any ot i was there all says really how can i thank you when they close their ots by some problems in rl etc and you will see my jobs in your ot :)

Moataz, Dont say that < when i be admin helping the supports lists always , > it isnt good to say that. well First of all me and Zarby are the admins till nw so we want more info to see who is suitable.

So,, when i was in support list in any ot all members liked me and none sad by me so my jobs is good not bad and your ot not in otservlist.org

Could b interested in hosting, as well. Not sure tho - PM me with more info (your account site seems to be down?)

The last hoster stole files... So that means site too! But there was that time they like split the site and then i went to maxoria.no-ip.org/maxoria...

Back