• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Mayhem Weapons on tfs 1.2 (oldest otx version)

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I'm working on oldest OTX version where critical hits aren't working (mayhem weapons). I guess it need an source fix. Does someone got it or can fix it for me please?

I do not have such abilities

Well no offence, but this forum does not officaly support OTX.
My tip for you would be to add a bounty to that issue or start using TFS insted.

OTX is and will always be in the development stage if they continue as they have, TFS would be a better choice if you want a stable server insted of the bleeding edge.

I can pay for it. Plz

You can wait a couple of days and see if someone can write it for you.
Otherwise you can create a thread here; Jobs

You can also add a bounty to that issue and hopefully some OTX dev is willing to take a look at that issue.

You can wait a couple of days and see if someone can write it for you.
Otherwise you can create a thread here; Jobs

You can also add a bounty to that issue and hopefully some OTX dev is willing to take a look at that issue.

Already done in Jobs, I don't think OTX developpers have time for their older engine verion.
I need it really fast. I really hope someone will be able to do it here.

Already done in Jobs, I don't think OTX developpers have time for their older engine verion.
I need it really fast. I really hope someone will be able to do it here.

But have you tested it in a newer version? Does it work there?
They can't support things that are years old, just look at TFS 1.0 you don't have much support there aswell, it's either up to you or update the server.

But have you tested it in a newer version? Does it work there?
They can't support things that are years old, just look at TFS 1.0 you don't have much support there aswell, it's either up to you or update the server.

Yes it works on their new engine. I already found someone for the job so don't worry. Thanks for your answers.

Back