• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@MC wannabe aka Master Canavi aka Emeo

Why

I'm a ninja
Reaction score
Since you can't handle a conversation in-game I'll make this thread. I'm gettin' really sick of all of ur bullshit, you're only making it more worse for urself and your guild. You can insult me how much u want in pm, but keep it off the forum for your own best, cuz ur acting like a 10 year old girl that got her doll raped by a sheep. Can't u see the whole server is laughin' at u? You're really pathetic.
You're telling me I'm standing in pz all the time, which I'm not, cuz what's the point of being online ant standing in pz eh? I've never seen you in any battle this last week. Make me surprised and show me that u are as good as youre telling me u are? Cuz your time in my guild wasn't very impressive.
It seems like u dont realize that you're only makingn yourself look even worse then u do.
I could start throwing all those rasistic word at u, but I won't cuz of all these 12 years old kids playin this server :p
However you should save the flamin' til you're really pwning us, (if that will ever happen). I'm not gonna take this discussion further on the forum, I will give u insults in form of sds on the battlefield instead.
Thanks to all of u guildmembers of Master Canavi that are acting mature.

Hail Murder in Progress

Now he will either post a real retarded post talking about his life from da ghetto and how hardcore he is or... He won't answer.

Since you can't handle a conversation in-game I'll make this thread. I'm gettin' really sick of all of ur bullshit, you're only making it more worse for urself and your guild. You can insult me how much u want in pm, but keep it off the forum for your own best, cuz ur acting like a 10 year old girl that got her doll raped by a sheep. Can't u see the whole server is laughin' at u? You're really pathetic.
You're telling me I'm standing in pz all the time, which I'm not, cuz what's the point of being online ant standing in pz eh? I've never seen you in any battle this last week. Make me surprised and show me that u are as good as youre telling me u are? Cuz your time in my guild wasn't very impressive.
It seems like u dont realize that you're only makingn yourself look even worse then u do.
I could start throwing all those rasistic word at u, but I won't cuz of all these 12 years old kids playin this server :p
However you should save the flamin' til you're really pwning us, (if that will ever happen). I'm not gonna take this discussion further on the forum, I will give u insults in form of sds on the battlefield instead.
Thanks to all of u guildmembers of Master Canavi that are acting mature.

Hail Murder in Progress

And you are a 14 years boy acting like u are something on forum just shows u care what master canavi says making a big post of it, tired of all u acting big in ur guild having 100 plus members and having a 190ms mapclicking impressive? But honestly no one of u actually got pvp playing ots all the days. you got amount of peoples thats why u "own" or how u call it

And you are a 14 years boy acting like u are something on forum just shows u care what master canavi says making a big post of it, tired of all u acting big in ur guild having 100 plus members and having a 190ms mapclicking impressive? But honestly no one of u actually got pvp playing ots all the days. you got amount of peoples thats why u "own" or how u call it

dude they sucks let them play Armoni fast attack or somthing

Stolle, who are you in game?

Why is one of the few people who got pvp on this server.

OH AND PS;'

I'm the only one who is allowed to flame Why because of last OB we had and we ran over his squad xD

Stolle, who are you in game?

Why is one of the few people who got pvp on this server.

OH AND PS;'

I'm the only one who is allowed to flame Why because of last OB we had and we ran over his squad xD

im the old mervul atm playing mervul second played gotti before the 3 characters i have been fighting on

Why and his guild got huge amount of players? They got the whole server against them, they meet in OBs like 10 vs. 35? And they still win? Thats not mapclicking, that's skills.

To edit some things: I'm not 14, I'm 16. We're 40 ppl in the guild and like the half is active, not 100 ppl. I'm playing on a 180ms and not 190. And wtf do u mean by mapclicking in obs? who the fuck is so dumb that they do so. And if you're Mervul Second u shouldn't bullshit others pvp, check your own out, lmfao.

pz

@ My life in the ghetto

It rox here walking around outside with my extendo in my jacket pocket and a gat in my other, Only thing is .... To many little black boys -.-

Back