• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Me. - Showoff.

Me.

WonderLand
Reaction score

SWORDS v1:
No shadows.
Set 1.
Crystal Sword;
crystal_sword_by_melifes-d65bhti.png

Raven Blood Sword;
raven_blood_sword_by_melifes-d65bhze.png

Thunder Sword;
thunder_sword_by_melifes-d65bnwu.png

Shadows V1:
Set 1
Demon Bone Sword;
demon_bone_sword_shadows__by_melifes-d65e0w9.png

Aurul Sword:
aurul_sword_by_melifes-d65ecvz.png

Shark Tooth Sword
shark_tooth_sword_by_melifes-d65gzl3.png

Infernal Sword:
infernal_sword_by_melifes-d65m1i3.png

Free 4 all:

armor__1_by_darkressxx-d6ihmb7.png

Others
perro_2_by_darkressxx-d68l38j.gif

cannon_by_darkressxx-d696oap.png

deer_by_darkressxx-d6921si.png

Last edited:
You have to learn a lot about shades and use better color palete fmpov.

The crystal and the thunder sword both look really nice. They could use a little more shading/highlights, but other than that pretty fine. The other two look pretty flat, they need more work on them I suppose. Keep postin' :D

Last edited:
colours are too strong.
Your designs are pretty cool but you need to contrast more. Rather than use solid(bold) colours use pale shades in contrast with darker to create a light effect.

but nice job :D

As I didn't liked Aurul ,Shark looks interesting for me. Practice more ^^

I want you to try different shape. You are making all time sword with same shape including handle. Try to work on it and make something different.

I keep checking here, and man do I like those swords. But it bothers me that they still haven't reached that step of becoming epic. Why?
There is a problem with your shading. You used too bland/light outlines, and these don't express their content and make stuff look flat. (this technique is good to use in some cases, but definitely not in this one). Your color pallete is also a bit poorly picked and not rich. Because I like these swords too much, I decided to do a simple remake of one of them to show you how to turn them epic:

earfknvfgdab1usrdq5o.gif

Pay attention to the way where darker and new colors were incorporated:

ruyzhj9fwz7dp45ecn61.png

Also, here are a few tutorials you may find very useful, do read:
1. Full pixelart tutorial
2. Picking a proper palette tutorial
And here is a photoshop file of this sword in case you want to see what I've done there.

Every artist develops his own style tho, but in the beginning, we all learn from these basics. Good luck bro I will check out more of your works, keep going! :)

Facepalm.. is a dog..

i figured you made that mistake ;D
It's quite good tbh - unsure about the legs the animation looks a little wierd but it works well anyway :)
so nice

Back