• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Medargo's Mapping Thread

a74fBj.png

SrSwCW.png

R0HTpJ.png

---
@Peroxide

Ohh, thanks by the comment man :), and thank you for explaining me what imo means!

That looks really nice :eek: Maybe one or two lava hole thingies wouldn't hurt.

Simple and clean and as Prest said a few lava holes wouldn't hurt.

DUO_jO.png

rDL9a8.png

8NaGPp.png

---
@Prest

Ohh, you are right, maybe some lavaholes would fit really well there, thanks by the tip dude!

@Dark199

As Prest, you are right about the lavaholes thing, I should have throught about this, anyway, thanks man by the comment!

#1 - Lovely piece, I can't think of anything else to add to it, clean simple and efficient, well done.

#2 - Can't comment much, it's just your nature, it looks alright.

#3 - That look's really nice, maybe some sand debris here and there, but it's overall excellent.

In the first picture, I don't like the little crevice in the mountain but oh well it might just be me.
In the second picture, I recommend to add a little bit of dirt patches here and there.
Finally, on the third, again as Prest said it could use a bit of sand debris.

Personal note: I usually try to look for flaws in mapping, even my own (I don't like any of the map pieces I make)

Nice maps again, beautiful nature, you keep surprising me. Only thing I don't really like is the stairs on the second picture, but the rest, well done.

awesome, the best mapper from otland
but i don't like the d lair =(

Back