• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Medivia and their updates

A while ago we have decided to not show amount of players online on the worlds on main page, you can still check it here: https://medivia.online/community/online

Instead we decided its best to show how many UNIQUE players we have, it gives a better perspective on how alive Medivia truly is.
by unique player you mean unique character/unique ip/unique machine?

usually dead games use this "in one week blablabla" because it can mean different thing

I confess*
Nothing to be proud of killing the game with bots and mc.

just another custom feature designed out of greed, like the dozens of hidden tunnels to stash makers and fake online numbers up to 2000 before xinn's new rule exposed it

There goes a hero.

perfect solution to continue the masquerade 👌
Nothing to confess*, Doyle, Iryont and whoever was admin/GM back then knew it and no, i don't feel proud neither i feel shame, what i am exposing here are facts and evidences of how the server used to be back then.
cronin.JPG
And yes, Cronin was never banned back then and neither the other hunderds of top levels that used to have big farms too.
Rules are there to enforce them, we (and all highlevel guilds back then) took the risk and that's all. It was back in 2013-2015 i believe, i don't even recall at all, all makers were premium account + all those fancy custom houses that still exist to this date were paid by us with p house roses.
That's what happens when you don't enforce the rules, the server was a mess, it needed to take a different direction and all the rest is the history you know and what medivia turned into, i ended up with most of my makers banned back then and i decided to retire because i found a full time job/too lazy to make new makers.

So again, the first responsable to have a server working correctly is the hoster itself, not the community at all, people always gonna do whatever they do, because they can, as simple as that.
Do you want more evidence? This was just one of the farms we used to have, Xagak and Mirko got top distance (100 i believe) in no time training with spears and 8 monks 24/7, never got banned too.

20150215_220156.jpg
just another custom feature designed out of greed, like the dozens of hidden tunnels to stash makers and fake online numbers up to 2000 before xinn's new rule exposed it
Yep, it was abused and were designed on purpose, i.e the houses from isle of the kings weren't designed by anyone but the mapper (idk who it is) and it used to have non-pz tiles above, so you could runefarm all day long and nobody could kill you, it was fixed later.

There goes a hero.
No, there goes a fucking asshole. He appeared randomly a day and asked us to invite him to check the custom house from inside and we gladly invited him to show the house, he was nice and all and the next day he was harrassing/reporting us going to our spot every day for like 2 weeks (he wasn't even a tutor), when we went to kill him he cryied to the GM's we were power abusing.

So don't get mad at people who cavebot/runefarm etc, it's mainly the server's owner responsability to enforce the rules and make it happen, bots are always gonna be there and if it's in a small portion it won't damage the game, but when they're out of control it's because the owner is not doing a good job (or dont care) at enforcing the rules, i have no idea how is medivia nowadays because i no longer play on it since 2015, but i can tell you back in the days Iryont was aware of all what was happening.

PD: From what i recall, Burningpain wasn't part of the crew, he was legal.

thousands of players quit and still mourn for Tibianic, so they now must be all waiting to join Tibiantis, nothing to worry about ;)
Well, I don't know who or where those 1000 others are, but they should be on their way or already pinned on the exile lists. Because you guys are godsend for cleaning up the server from cheaters on the daily.

God damn all this and then a server with hotkeys? So let's hope you open a normal one after summer without hotkeys. Probably will be a sprite pack released by then as well.

No, they didn't. Unless you count those thousands of mcs they had back then.
Also, you have that classic sprite-pack available and nobody is using it, so... :)
By the way, I wasn't the one who brought up Tibianic, just look at the comments on the previous page.
No the sprite pack haven't been working for over two years, they just implemented it again last month. And now you think it's cheat proof and 1 mc only are being used? Come on.

I do not know, I do not understand why you are arguing about any multiclient issues here.

First server Medivia blocking rune farm clients because you cant use runes making on other account unlike Tibiantis, it is better in this respect.

Tibiantis server it's full a bedmages full cheating legalise by Kay so people can use this runes making on other accounts so can't be a better than Medivia.

But Medivia no have good Game masters and no block cave boters so to have some cheaters so two this servers are on the same level.

If we discuss pay2win here too the level is the same because one has terrible pacc prices in the game and people will exchange it later for cash or runes and mediivia has runes ready also expensive in their sms shop so it's one and the same.

Summing up, the servers are the same, only medivia has a much larger, more complex map, so it is more interesting in terms of Rpg for players, both servers differ only in graphics.

Now the matter of keyboard shortcuts, as you can see in the posts above, players like to cheat because they cannot play manually, so I think adding keyboard shortcuts for them is not a stupid idea.

To be sure, I am not a fan of any of the servers, I just described how I see it from a neutral position.

I must add that I was talking about this world where soul points are assigned to one character so using runes with multiclients is impossible.

Because I found out that these ancient worlds of it work according to the old rules and multiclients still working.

If I'm wrong, correct me because I haven't checked it, and I haven't played them for a long time on these servers.

Last edited:
Well medivia devs pretty much muted all high lvls on official discord so we cant even write there so these days official discord is legit dead. Also they have a lvl cap at 600 which makes it even pointless to even play after 600, also they have the lvl cap for 2 years and they keep promising they are removing it soon. Also they added exp boosts which makes it so you can pretty much lvl from 1-600 in a year these days.

Also its funny that the next update is for low lvls when they are releasing a super high rate server with hotkeys before it so once the update is out even the new server is gonna be outlvling it.

Sadly the devs don't seem to give a shit about old players and only try to attract new players by making the game easier and easier. At the same time they are keeping the lvl cap so pretty much all high lvls are selling their chars atm since there is nothing to do in the game after you finish the latest quest. Also last high lvl update barely had any new items that are better than the old ones.
Sadly they rather focus on useless updates like daily login rewards, translating client and npcs to other languages than fixing urgent stuff like lvl cap, adding more interesting content like dungeons.

Well medivia devs pretty much muted all high lvls on official discord so we cant even write there so these days official discord is legit dead. Also they have a lvl cap at 600 which makes it even pointless to even play after 600, also they have the lvl cap for 2 years and they keep promising they are removing it soon. Also they added exp boosts which makes it so you can pretty much lvl from 1-600 in a year these days.

Also its funny that the next update is for low lvls when they are releasing a super high rate server with hotkeys before it so once the update is out even the new server is gonna be outlvling it.

Sadly the devs don't seem to give a shit about old players and only try to attract new players by making the game easier and easier. At the same time they are keeping the lvl cap so pretty much all high lvls are selling their chars atm since there is nothing to do in the game after you finish the latest quest. Also last high lvl update barely had any new items that are better than the old ones.
Sadly they rather focus on useless updates like daily login rewards, translating client and npcs to other languages than fixing urgent stuff like lvl cap, adding more interesting content like dungeons.
You're forgetting Itron, higher levels don't swipe their credit card like new players. So why would you be important? /s

That being said, people been crying about sprite file support, now they got it and they complain about something else. Never ends.

Medivia has some of the best looking stuff, however their P2W model to achieve it is pushing the line. I understand they gotta make money but felt like I should open up my wallet for legit anything half decent. When to play the non-clown servers you need two accounts to get going. I mean you pay double prem and still can't stay afloat unless buying runes in shop or from Vene's.

Hopefully those daily runes alleviate some of that issue, been a little bit since I played.

You're forgetting Itron, higher levels don't swipe their credit card like new players. So why would you be important? /s

That being said, people been crying about sprite file support, now they got it and they complain about something else. Never ends.

Medivia has some of the best looking stuff, however their P2W model to achieve it is pushing the line. I understand they gotta make money but felt like I should open up my wallet for legit anything half decent. When to play the non-clown servers you need two accounts to get going. I mean you pay double prem and still can't stay afloat unless buying runes in shop or from Vene's.

Hopefully those daily runes alleviate some of that issue, been a little bit since I played.
Maybe 1% of old players that left years ago know that there is a working sprite pack since 1 month ago. They gonna have advertise alot to draw their attention back.
@itron what you mean lvl is capped? You don't recieve same exp as you did in lvl 599 or what?

Either way, if they add exp boost etc they gonna have a hard time to attract old players anyway.

Last edited:
Maybe 1% of old players that left years ago know that there is a working sprite pack since 1 month ago. They gonna have advertise alot to draw their attention back.
@itron what you mean lvl is capped? You don't recieve same exp as you did in lvl 599 or what?

Either way, if they add exp boost etc they gonna have a hard time to attract old players anyway.
after 600 exp for each lvl pretty much doubles so after a few lvls u will start having 1kkk exp for 1 lvl so yeah its like a soft cap but acts like a hard cap.

Dear players

We are happy to inform you about a special anniversary we will be celebrating soon. On July 29th, we will be celebrating 11 years of Medivia being online (to be more specific - the Legacy game world) without any interruptions or resets of characters. Each year the game changes and evolves thanks to your feedback, proposals, and your support.

To thank you, we have prepared a special anniversary event. It will start on July 29th and will last until the 28th of August.
Confectioner Lorraine will remain in the castle of Eschen for an additional week after the event ends.

OuECZD5.png

Dear players

We are happy to inform you about a special anniversary we will be celebrating soon. On July 29th, we will be celebrating 11 years of Medivia being online (to be more specific - the Legacy game world) without any interruptions or resets of characters. Each year the game changes and evolves thanks to your feedback, proposals, and your support.

To thank you, we have prepared a special anniversary event. It will start on July 29th and will last until the 28th of August.
Confectioner Lorraine will remain in the castle of Eschen for an additional week after the event ends.

OuECZD5.png
Congratulations. Medivia is very very interesting project as far as I moved away from Tibia including OT's Medivia and one more OT with Dragon Ball Z characters are my favorite to be honest. Well done guys :)

I am usually on the hate cipsoft train because or their lack of communication and delay on solving important problems (like bots). But after playing the best OT out there you really see how Tibia has develop over the years some may say for the worse but def a lot of good has come to us. To be honest is the little things, like if you are in rook and you are out of combat you regen you life fairly quickly, i have been siting for arround 45 min for my life to get back to full. Picking up spears from the floor, wand for sorcerer (before this pretty much lvl up with a war hammer or something like it until you are high enough lvl), i can keep going on but i think i made my point this post is simply to be greatfull for all the things that cipsoft has implemented over the years
Did you just copied a reddit post that is 5 years old? Wow :D So many things changed over this timespan that this post is no longer up-to-date.

I am usually on the hate cipsoft train because or their lack of communication and delay on solving important problems (like bots). But after playing the best OT out there you really see how Tibia has develop over the years some may say for the worse but def a lot of good has come to us. To be honest is the little things, like if you are in rook and you are out of combat you regen you life fairly quickly, i have been siting for arround 45 min for my life to get back to full. Picking up spears from the floor, wand for sorcerer (before this pretty much lvl up with a war hammer or something like it until you are high enough lvl), i can keep going on but i think i made my point this post is simply to be greatfull for all the things that cipsoft has implemented over the years
I personally dont like the way medivia took, but its way far better than what cipsoft did after 7.4 to this date (although they fucked up before with tombs). Medivia already had back when legacy was the only world a decent life mana reg and was pretty easy lvl up low characters.

Back