• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Meep~ I'm an artist

uuuuuu wow i face a life or death situation? :(

o and by the way it is called a discussion :). i say what i think and i was not the one calling others a retard now was i? mister o so powerfull :)

Last edited:
LOL maybe thats because you aint better at all, your probably some polak retard who attempts to flame people because he gets bullied in rl, and it makes him feel big trying of offend people over the internet, how hard is it to admit shes a great artist and as for calling us 'nabs' only a bad geek would be offended by that word, if you seriously think thats an insult end your pathetic life you waste of space.

Eyy.... :(
Why "polaks"? <_<
I feel sad now... :mad:

@
"So what?". I'll tell you what, you're insulting another person. And just so you know. We don't accept that on this forum. So stop it right now, or face the consequences.

You dont accept insulting? So why Elf could insult Rafael Hamdameaneanea or something, when he wanted to help and master-m just laughed in that thread about that, then the thread got deleted, huh? Only bcos hes helping TFS team doesnt mean that he can do that I suppose, aye?

Last edited:
@Rhyzes last art show off
wow some of that is awesome, a few i dont like, like idk what u were thinking when u drew some of them and i sure as hell dont wana know.

-
Also i dont think you have the anime style so u dont need to worry about that, some of them in ur first post show a little resemblance but nothing you need to try and avoid. your already well on your way to finding your own style

uuuuuu wow i face a life or death situation? :(

o and by the way it is called a discussion :). i say what i think and i was not the one calling others a retard now was i? mister o so powerfull :)

Insulting does not mean "bad word" or something like that. Write the word in an english - your language dictionary.
(Note that im not saying that the word "retard" is a bad word, since its a medical state word??? something like that~ But many are using it in the wrong way, like you.)
Tritrans Dictionary said:
# English:
insulting
# Spanish:
insultante, sangriento, ultrajante
# Norwegian:
dypt sårende, fornærmende

Not sure if it fits your langauge, feel free to check what its in your language.

Well whatever, everybody gotta accept that ppl got diffrent tastes. And to understand this without saying anything to offend the user would be great aswell.

And my opinion: Rhyze <3! Keep up the good work! :D Im looking forward for the next snapshots! :D

Last edited:
@Rhyzes last art show off
wow some of that is awesome, a few i dont like, like idk what u were thinking when u drew some of them and i sure as hell dont wana know.

-
Also i dont think you have the anime style so u dont need to worry about that, some of them in ur first post show a little resemblance but nothing you need to try and avoid. your already well on your way to finding your own style

Hahaha, everything in the last batch was school assignments xD so, not really my choice of what came out. thanks though :) I'm not in love with many in the last area. xD

znote are you insane? I WAS NOT THE ONE TO CALL OTHERS RETARD.....

I gotta say, so far all of your work looks neat. I especially like the paintings, along with the swans? Anyhow, you've got potential and i hope you can make a living out of it as i wouldnt mind having any of those paintings up on my wall.
Over n out Jimmy~

Awesome art's you've done! Me again just have any serious problem to not like it.
I'd love them all!

Back