• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Meep~ I'm an artist

Rhyze

Lonely... :(
Reaction score
Meep, so hello.
I'm new to this forum but not new to Radonia (long story.)
I'm not that great at layouts. Actually that's a lie. Ive only ever made a layout once and it was fully fuctional but it was for a Renfaire and I hated it ^^.
But I am an artist! So here are some random pictures ive done, new and old :( please comment.

Note: Most of these are old, new ones are coming + better one's I find. <3.

pictures001ps7.jpg

pictures002mz6.jpg

pictures003lm0.jpg

pictures004qz6.jpg

pictures005fa3.jpg

pictures006xz2.jpg

pictures008mp9.jpg

pictures009if4.jpg

*Note in the last one it is the Great A'tuin (the Discworld) from the Terry Pratchett books, I built the whole entire chest myself (look out! Female with hammer saws and powertools!)

More to be added soon <3

i guess you like furries? 3rd to last is my favorite second to last is next

I'm not really sure if I like furries (sure i guess they are fun to draw ^^) a whole lot. some of these were requested peices. Im into colours and mermaids XD ty for your comments <3.

Judging from Rhyze's avatar, I think so too... xD

Anyway, welcome! ;)

I haven't been able to view the pictures yet, I hate my internet... :(

Otland is one of the few sites I can connect to. Therefore I can't connect to the sites you've used to upload the pictures to, and download it.... :(

Really nice pictures :p keep it up, maybe you'll be hired to an japaneese anime serie painter x)

Really nice pictures :p keep it up, maybe you'll be hired to an japaneese anime serie painter x)

Hehe, thats what a lot of people mention to me, but im trying to move away from the anime style kind of art, trying to find my own niche, my own look and stuff ^^, but what I would like to do is become an illustrator (actually im going to school for that XD)
but thanks for the compliment <3. :wub:

Another school project I had, which was to make a puzzle blah blah blah. I don't feel like typing up the requirments because no one really cares XD.
But, sorry for the shakey pictures, batteries on my camera were dying and it isnt as many pictures of the puzzle as i'd like because they died on me.
Materials used: Bristol Board (hard paper), Sobo (glue), Markers, + Insanity
Hours it took: 68

45612150vk7.jpg

66492070sz7.jpg

61254754aq9.jpg

38648788ba8.jpg

Hahaha, that's kinda cool, Rhyze! :O Just took a while to get a perspective of it... xD

These two are from my first year and 4th year in graphic design at high school.
the web template I didnt have a clue what I was doing. (web design and layout was never my thing >.>..) and the other was a banner for the Phantom of the opera (i love this one personally)
Just a different change from all my drawn stuff for you guys.
razielwebpagedesignbypswv2.jpg
(from my 9th grade year)
anightattheoperabypsychwc2.jpg

Back