• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Meep~ I'm an artist

i do not post anything here on otland :) but i do not need you nabs to confirm me being better ;)

i do not post anything here on otland :) but i do not need you nabs to confirm me being better ;)

LOL maybe thats because you aint better at all, your probably some polak retard who attempts to flame people because he gets bullied in rl, and it makes him feel big trying of offend people over the internet, how hard is it to admit shes a great artist and as for calling us 'nabs' only a bad geek would be offended by that word, if you seriously think thats an insult end your pathetic life you waste of space.

o awesome,
i finally got someone here that has the balls to post something. and something totally wrong and stupid.
how in gods creation could you possibly know how my real life is?
offend PEOPLE over the net? hmz i do not offend people i just post what i think and i post what is right. he/she is no artist and those things are NOT good SO WHAT? lol

and for you talking about offending with the word nabs i was not even trying to get you offended but whoever fits the shoe puts it on (if he /she is stupid like yourself) and also about waste of space well funny you brought that up because seeing you aint better then me trolling on forums not making the big bucks and even helping lots of people in the world you ARE indeed also a waste of space then. well it was a good day for me and i am going again bye bye.

and also one last thing i am not polish :)

o awesome,
i finally got someone here that has the balls to post something. and something totally wrong and stupid.
how in gods creation could you possibly know how my real life is?
offend PEOPLE over the net? hmz i do not offend people i just post what i think and i post what is right. he/she is no artist and those things are NOT good SO WHAT? lol

and for you talking about offending with the word nabs i was not even trying to get you offended but whoever fits the shoe puts it on (if he /she is stupid like yourself) and also about waste of space well funny you brought that up because seeing you aint better then me trolling on forums not making the big bucks and even helping lots of people in the world you ARE indeed also a waste of space then. well it was a good day for me and i am going again bye bye.

and also one last thing i am not polish :)

honestly I don't give a crap about your opinion if i'm an artist or not. I don' know what you define as art and You don't know the range of my skill. I'm sorry that you have to be so conceded and closed minded about art. But hey if people like Jakson Pollick and others can get into art museums and sell their work for millions of dollars. Well that's just saying the one person's opinion if something is art or not obviously doesn't matter. :)
Oh yeah
And if I wasn't an artist and wasn't good at art.
I don't think I would have flying colours in art school with scholarships.

Have a nice day.

whenever you post something you should know that you are not only going to hear what you like aye?..
and from what i see here i say that you do not have skill and that your school must suck and not know what it is to have skill. you think you are that good? lol
if only i was blessed with such a school i would also have a nice scholarship but meh not everyone gets things thrown to them without working hard for it :).

but well lol whatever floats your boat i would say ^^

whenever you post something you should know that you are not only going to hear what you like aye?..
and from what i see here i say that you do not have skill and that your school must suck and not know what it is to have skill. you think you are that good? lol
if only i was blessed with such a school i would also have a nice scholarship but meh not everyone gets things thrown to them without working hard for it :).

but well lol whatever floats your boat i would say ^^
I don't care if I hear the good or the bad.
And as I said You havent seen all my work or everything that I can do. :) plus Art is in the eye of the beholder and obviously your aim is to push me down and make me discouraged about my abilities as an artist and I'm just going to say it won't work.
And I never said I thought I was that good. And I never said I was the best. And I will never think that.
And who ever said I don't work hard for things.
:)
Obviously something went wrong in your "Art" career to make you such a bitter person. And I don't mind, think what you want. You won't bring me down or stop me from showing my work.

P.S dear.
If you were an artist
You know the best thing to give is constructive criticism.
As I said before
Have a nice day :)

i am not an artist btw but i still do this "art" as you call it better then you. bring you down? i just said what i thought nothing more nothing less ;)

my art career? lol i never wanted to do anything that had to do with art ;)
and i am saying you do not work hard for your art career its all me and i bet there would be more people yet its hard to ask every single person in the world don't you think? :)

i am not an artist btw but i still do this "art" as you call it better then you. bring you down? i just said what i thought nothing more nothing less ;)

my art career? lol i never wanted to do anything that had to do with art ;)
and i am saying you do not work hard for your art career its all me and i bet there would be more people yet its hard to ask every single person in the world don't you think? :)
Oh? You are saying I do not work hard for my art career.
How would you even begin to know at how much dedication, time, learning and experimenting into my career? I laugh at what you assume.
And you are prancing around here like you do have some kind of knowledge in art. But obviously you are very closed minded and that I have pity on you for.

Just because I feel like it :)

21259779hp7.jpg

49316431if5.jpg

68081217zy9.jpg

74613137uf1.jpg

93622586ay5.jpg

34072831wy2.jpg

67388234pw8.jpg

53122721ao5.jpg

10si9.jpg

97629813af7.jpg

11ua0.jpg

12ib7.jpg

13ov6.jpg

14ah0.jpg

15mm6.jpg

16xk6.jpg

17va9.jpg

18on0.jpg

Side note: Lots of these are experiments with new mediums or not finished yet :3

nop still not an artist. and krille just because she is in radonia team you tell me warning? haha funny stuff. lol i could seriously not care less about anything. this board thread or forum aint my life and i seriously aint crying :) who cares not me /careface.......................

same as you say about me i say back how would you know what knowladge i have or not? ^^ lol

nop still not an artist. and krille just because she is in radonia team you tell me warning? haha funny stuff. lol i could seriously not care less about anything. this board thread or forum aint my life and i seriously aint crying :) who cares not me /careface.......................

same as you say about me i say back how would you know what knowladge i have or not? ^^ lol
And I obviously don't care about your opinion. Since you have nothing else to say and since you obviously don't like my work. You should really leave because you have nothing else to say :). And why spend your time telling me i'm not an artist when I clearly am one.
here we go

Artist: a person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imagination.
and
The definition of an artist is wide-ranging and covers a broad spectrum of activities to do with creating art, practicing the arts and/or demonstrating an art. The normal meaning in both everyday speech and academic discourse is a practitioner in the visual arts only.

and then we have
Art: Human effort to imitate, supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature; The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colours, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty, specifically the production of the beautiful in a graphic or plastic ...

essentially, i cover all these factors therefore
what I do is Art, and I am an Artist.
Good day and please leave :)

i can say what i want when i want to say it so i do not think i have to leave a thread just because you say so? lol i say i do not like it and that it aint art and i will stay at that. you think taking something out of a dictionary will do any good? lol lets see i say puta. go look in the dictionary you will not get every explanation of it because over the years many people have different meaning or usage for the word. same as art. art varies from person to person i do not think this is art AND THAT IS WHAT I THINK. so what? lol

"So what?". I'll tell you what, you're insulting another person. And just so you know. We don't accept that on this forum. So stop it right now, or face the consequences.

Back