• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Mega Design ( Request Your Server Background For Free )

megazx

Graphic designer
Solutions
Reaction score
ySoDKq.jpg

Hello

Any One Want A Background Or Header For His/Her Server

Post Your Request Here

All For Free

Just Tell Me This Details

width (px)

height (px)

The
Words You Want

Server
Web (
if Existed To Help Me Match Colors )

I will
Make It As Soon As I Can

HRFOsn.png

Site: truerpg.sytes.net
Words: TrueRPG bringing back role playing...
For the width, and height, not really sure, the one you have posted is nice size I suppose, it would be almost perfect actually because I can use it in my signature as well.... thank you very much! If you ever have some scripting issues I can try to help you out, just pm me.

Blueshift-ot.com

I'm looking for a background for my tibia client and a banner... I'm after a clean modern look with mainly blue and white. I'd like a wizard or a knight in on them somewhere (so people know it's tibia lol) banner can be same as above and I can't seem to find the wallpaper size (not at my computer again till tomorrow but here is a link to the size it needs to be LINK thanjs so much!

Regards
Matt.

Site: truerpg.sytes.net
Words: TrueRPG bringing back role playing...
For the width, and height, not really sure, the one you have posted is nice size I suppose, it would be almost perfect actually because I can use it in my signature as well.... thank you very much! If you ever have some scripting issues I can try to help you out, just pm me.

Hope You Like It

a3jA5d.jpg

The Blue Is my color this Week
:)

You got it exactly how I wanted with the words, the size is good too. The look is good, but the color is the one thing that bothers me, simply because it doesn't match my color scheme, I would have to find a badass blue background for my site... Thank you very much tho, I will try to see what I can find in blue backgrounds

Blueshift-ot.com

I'm looking for a background for my tibia client and a banner... I'm after a clean modern look with mainly blue and white. I'd like a wizard or a knight in on them somewhere (so people know it's tibia lol) banner can be same as above and I can't seem to find the wallpaper size (not at my computer again till tomorrow but here is a link to the size it needs to be LINK thanjs so much!

Regards
Matt.

For The back ground
use

mX0OfF.jpg

and for play now
use

4JAsaZ.png

I think it will look like this

jQZbdU.jpg

Can You make For me background with name "Ultra-War"

i need it to be full in my website

thx ;)

Can You make For me background with name "Ultra-War"

i need it to be full in my website

thx ;)

You Did not Give Me Any Details However I made This One
I hope It Fit And You Like It

Ra6o1Y.jpg

Good Luck With Your Server

I seriously tried my best.. but i suck at this.. I would like better logo if possible xD

eld5af.jpg

Requirements:
Desert theme and undead theme (book 1 lore happens in desert and dealing with dead things and necromancy)
Keep the same words on logo:
WhiWorld (this is servername)
Book1: (this is current lore of server, in other words patch number)
Life For Soul: (Lore name, in other words patch name)

You got it exactly how I wanted with the words, the size is good too. The look is good, but the color is the one thing that bothers me, simply because it doesn't match my color scheme, I would have to find a badass blue background for my site... Thank you very much tho, I will try to see what I can find in blue backgrounds
http://apps.pixlr.com/editor/

Server Name : Crystalinst
Width x height : mmm don't know it but i need this photo be appear on background and my server isn't exist yet
need it with desert area with crystal dragon and words black like that one up with big dragon eye at the corner

Back