• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Mega Design ( Request Your Server Background For Free )

@megazx ,
i want background large so its going to get my website full...
if u can do that for me :)

Server Name: Ghost Rox Online

t5rydb.jpg

Height: 168
Width: 1596
Words: Xikini
Looking for a forum banner, you can adjust height/width if those are not optimal for a forum banner.
I've seen lot's of dark themes here so far but would like a light themed banner.
Lot's of light colours, minimal to no dark colours.
Light + Airy + Motivational + Timeless + Medieval Themed.
<3

can i got a small pics

For the website !

"Ghost Ot Online 100% Free Points"

Server Name : Crystalinst
Width x height : mmm don't know it but i need this photo be appear on background and my server isn't exist yet
need it with desert area with crystal dragon and words black like that one up with big dragon eye at the corner

the only detail you gave me is just the name however i did what i could in short time
Hx59UY.jpg

the only detail you gave me is just the name however i did what i could in short time
Hx59UY.jpg
I gave you the name and i wanted this for my website to be background actually i don't know the width and height yet cuz i didn't make it but if this one will work that's would be good and thanks for your work :p may you post play now and another Categories like forum/shop/support etc with same effects like CRYSTALINST? And May you Write small names behind the name of server? ClaY,Pawel put one down C and another down T

Height: 168
Width: 1596
Words: Xikini
Looking for a forum banner, you can adjust height/width if those are not optimal for a forum banner.
I've seen lot's of dark themes here so far but would like a light themed banner.
Lot's of light colours, minimal to no dark colours.
Light + Airy + Motivational + Timeless + Medieval Themed.
<3
IJ14jE.jpg

Light be with you

Can u make me background for my website and logo for Facebook Page
Name of server GenzosOT

im back again :)
i want to get a large background For my rl map server but "Large background"

Need the background says "Kanera Open Tibia Server"

Can You make me background with name "KRKRians Rock The School"
Width x height : I guest its 1600 x 1600 but my server isn't exist yet

Its me again :D
I got new request.
A Youtube Thumbnail.

I have this background picture, what should be used.
24qmsyo.jpg

And the picture also should include words " Whi World" and "GamePlay"
The more fancy you can make it, the better :D (glitter or shine or whatever makes it cool, i like lot of details.)

When clip is running then at start i also have a few second moment where you see background with the lame text xD (im not too good with fanzy stuff, takes too much time)
vq7ga9.jpg

I try to finish my video by the start of next week, would be cool if you can support me once again :D

Its me again :D
I got new request.
A Youtube Thumbnail.

I have this background picture, what should be used.
24qmsyo.jpg

And the picture also should include words " Whi World" and "GamePlay"
The more fancy you can make it, the better :D (glitter or shine or whatever makes it cool, i like lot of details.)

When clip is running then at start i also have a few second moment where you see background with the lame text xD (im not too good with fanzy stuff, takes too much time)
vq7ga9.jpg

I try to finish my video by the start of next week, would be cool if you can support me once again :D

I noticed that you want it for video you're making
so i thought i would help you if i made it video
hope you like it

Back