• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Mehah's OTClient New Stats not correctly processed.

samco

4x4 Developer.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently working in a custom server with my own combat system and stat system (there will be no Skills etc.) Server side I'm using TFS Release 1.4.2. Fopr the client, im using lattest Mehah's Code.

The thing is: I already modified both server and client in order to send / receive the necessary stat in the login (first thing im testing) But there is something failing and I can't find where the error might be.
When I first login to a character, this happens
1666866204719.png
Agility is correct, but strength is showing Intellect's value, and Intellect's value seems not initialized.
The strange part is that when I go to modules and hit in reload skill module, it does shows it correct...
1666866277719.png
This is the first time in working with modules in OTClient so maybe im missing something.... but I could not see where I might be fucking it up

Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Problem Solved.
In function setIntellect I was executing lua interface onStrengthChange - I needed to read it like 101010 times to see it, lol.

Thank you all!

Last edited:
Back