• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Melhor maps!

Melhor

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i just wanna show my maps! ;) All 100% made by me,so please tell me what you think.

Snow spawn:
w02kvr.jpg

Another SS:
24vr4te.jpg

And if i get alot of comments, i'll post more =)

Last edited:
the first gate are inspired for neon gates and you dont tell it
srry for my eanglish

Ok I will bring back this thread to the life :p
Here a simple mountain:

jzfajp.png

Inside:
ajmlcm.png

I'll post more pictures soon, please comments what you think ;p

Last edited:
Try to use some RAW.
He clearly is using raw because of the mountain borders on the first pic.

Anyways, I think that the mountain is way to empty, perhaps add a little mountain ground on the grass to mix it up a lil? (make sure grass borders overlap rock ground, else it's just.. weird..)
Also I think it lacks something in the south east corner (seems like a lil to big open space there)
Otherwise it looks kinda good.
Bug: Top north-west mountain borders (top of the mountain) there is another type of mountain border there. + Southwest of that, ur missing a mountain border under the grass tuft.

Second pic:
Remove the pillars.
Make bridge across the 1sqm up the stairs and to the north and then make a path leading inwards to the mountain there :p
And also, remove the gravel in the swamp to the east...
Bug: 1sqm west of the staircases there is "nothing" or just 3 un-neccesary mountain borders on the ground..
Also, something perhaps only me would prefer but, remove the 2 large rocks near the cave entrance.

But yeah, overall, good job and keep mapping in order to improve.

Another map I did, but it's not finished.

1z2jclk.png

Don't forget to post comments! ;p

Last edited:
Hi everyone, i just wanna show my maps! ;) All 100% made by me,so please tell me what you think.

Another SS:
24vr4te.jpg

And if i get alot of comments, i'll post more =)

Just one thing, it's supposed that photography is a sur gate because there's a machine to climb the walls etc, also because there are 2 skulls columns, that are like receiving the people and last because the wall spikes are oriented to the sur, so my question is: Why are the catapults and the other war machines looking to inside?hahah the enemies turned it around?

Back