• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Melody's thread of progress (7.4RPG)

How is the map so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

auda

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Melody is the world you've all been searching for. A world with a thin line between beauty, and fear. A world where teamwork is needed for riddles, quests and facing the beasts scattered outside Meadowfield. Are you... the true hero?

Entrance.png
Castle.png
Meadowfield.png
bedroom.png
Drink.png
Attic.png
conny.png
Blacksmith.png

Last edited:
Are these old Tibia sprites or custom sprites? Either way, really nice mapping :)!

Are these old Tibia sprites or custom sprites? Either way, really nice mapping :)!
- This is the old Tibia sprites, but I don't know if it's completely 7.40, how I recall the stone walls where different then these I got? Maybe I'm wrong! :) Thanks by the way!

The adventure continues...

Last edited:
Is this project anything more than a map project :p?

I plan to complete this one by every single script as well as hosting configuation. So I can promise you that I plan to make this one playable.

Im not that uber fan of those sprites, but its looking good :) your floor chooses might be better :p

Im not that uber fan of those sprites, but its looking good :) your floor chooses might be better :p

Thanks! And I actually prefer these old ones before the ones people mostly map with today. I would kill to get the old stone walls, but sadly I don't know how to import properly. I know I have a maybe "different" floor aspect then what people mostly have, but could you be uber kind to give me an example and maybe a advice? :)

as i earlier said, im not known with the sprite selection in this client, but if you had metal fillings for example id 5772, you could change floor selection by putting those between them for example..

as i earlier said, im not known with the sprite selection in this client, but if you had metal fillings for example id 5772, you could change floor selection by putting those between them for example..

There isn't any metal fillings at this version. The highest item id is around 3k+-. Also I hate metal fillings, they are overused and ugly at the same time. But thank you very much for your advice, I maybe try to find anything else to put in between! :)

Haha I don't want to do that! ;) I actually began this project with 7.6 but decided to go down to 7.4! o.o
i like both art styles but i just think 7.4 is too limiting. whatever you prefer is good i suppose ^^

i like both art styles but i just think 7.4 is too limiting. whatever you prefer is good i suppose ^^

It is quite limiting, around 3K items to use, but for a simple mapper like me I feel comfortable with it. The question is: would you play? :)

It is quite limiting, around 3K items to use, but for a simple mapper like me I feel comfortable with it. The question is: would you play? :)
without any custom sprites i don't think i'd play, i think 7.4 is too repetitive. doesn't even have any jungle sprites or anything D:

Back