• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Melody's thread of progress (7.4RPG)

How is the map so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems great dude. Are you using Avesta? No bugs?

Thanks! I use Avesta and I have been having difficulties before with unknown map bugs, but have sorted them out. And from what I've tested it's fully working. (I'll probably notice a lot more bugs in the near future when I have to test everything out completely). :)

Which revision are you using? 102?

This beholder place seems cool, did not know you could use this wall things at 7.4. Any date set on your project?

Which revision are you using? 102?

This beholder place seems cool, did not know you could use this wall things at 7.4. Any date set on your project?

I didn't for sure at first too (if you mean the mossy wall), thank you! There is currently no date set.

To be continued...

vampire.png
minotaurs.png
minotaurs2.png
rotmother.png

Last edited:
Very cool, definitely feeling the nostalgia! The Beholder screenshot reminds me of stairhopping the Beholders in Fibula haha

There will be plenty of quests for you and your friends when sailing to Melody...
Let the adventure continue even further...
orc5.png
PS: Noticed the skull in the tree? I liked that idea, what do you think?

Back