• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Merania.zapto.org is looking for SCRIPTER :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
Hello otlanders,

I came here to speak about Merania's Server.
I also came to REQUEST a Scripter, to join the Merania's crew.

Merania OT was online in last months of 2006, mainly went well-known on 2007!

**The '09 version features [Zapto's ip]**
- Updated from 8.11 to 8.40 (Not sure if it was 8.11 or 8.21.
- Added a HUGE custom map, also working on Revamping the ORIGINAL MERANIA
- New scripts.
- Fixed old bugs.
- Fixed mapping bugs, [Still fixing]
- New custom items.
- Smart NPCS ^^
- Custom spells.
- Around 100+ quests, [Merania + Custom]
- New vocations, will be added asap.
- Dedicated when its officially online!

**Available Commands**
USE !townportal - This will teleport you in 1 minute, if you are not in battle!..
USE !buy aol - This will get you AOL for 10k..
USE !buyih - This will get you an IH rune with 5x charges for 40 GPS
USE !buy backpack - This will buy you backpack for 20 GPS..
USE !buy meat - This will buy you 10 meat for 1k..
USE !highscores - This will show you the highscore commands..
USE /side to check your qualities, what side are you on.. are you good or bad?
USE /powers to know what powers, you've got, and what powers you'll be able to get!
USE /power then say the name of the power, to see the power names, say /powers - it'll show you available powers are your rank!

-- This project is a starting point, for the: Stronghold Crusader Project --

We will be doing much everyday, doing new style of Open tibia server.

A good thing about Merania, Merania's project is always online for Beta-testing, to visit us, create an account at this page: Merania.zapto.org.

Ill also be accepting Webdesigners & developers, and the mainly thing Scripters, Ill be waiting for your reply guys, have fun!

Last edited:
The scripter will be given out a CM char, which means on my server, CO-Owner!

Merania is in progress now, site is almost done visit us at:Merania Reborn 8.40 -- we still looking for scripter, server is going larger everyday!

I can help if you want.. I just wont come up with ideas, you tell me wich script you want and i'll make for you xd

Currently no one is playing on Merania Reborn.

Yup, but you need sth more than a good scripter

No I didnt, I actually was the old scripter, but I quitted scripting long time ago, why the heck am I telling you this?

No one either asked you if it was stolen or not, includes, you dont even know if I talked with Sir Titan before or not, please edit your post with goodluck, which's more respectful..

U was old scripter who did all my scripts o_O?....
Actually, u said that u wont use the serverfiles that was leaked out.

Copy wont work so good as the original. But what ever, good luck with ur project!

Btw. if u search for someone who can modify my things, like good or evil system, i wish u reall luck. Cuz its not that simple to understand...how it works, and cuz u was never the old scripter of this... i think the chance is low...

I know how hard it is to work on a server ( this why im not happy that my fiels got leaked), but because of this i wont make ur things down. But please dont say that "u was the old scripter of this", it offends my pride!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back