• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Merchant System showoff

Godely

Reaction score
A sneak peek of how my Merchant System works...

[video=youtube;AJHVr89lbfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJHVr89lbfc[/video]

Basically, you go to the NPC and deposit the items (max. quantity at a same time is 8) you want to sell. There are MANY exceptions, of course.

-Stackable items count cannot be higher than 100;
-Not stackable item can only be added once a time, and when you try to add more the NPC will say it has to have the same price;
-You can only deposit full-charged items;
-There's no way to trick the NPC by e.g.: trying to deposit an item that doesn't exist nor you don't have;
-When you've sold all your items, you'll be automatically sent off from the selling mode;
-The board behind the seller is upgraded in real time;
-The selling player cannot move and the player who is talking to the seller also cannot move (nor logout);

I don't host any server and neither have a project. I did this just for fun. So, if someone is interested, I might end up publishing it :)

PS¹.: Yes, I was a little bit - or fully - inspired by the AFK Selling System of Ragnarok
PS².: Owners of OtLand, there's already a Mapping Showoff section and an Art Showoff sub-forum. Why shouldn't there be a Script Showoff or something? Thanks.

Last edited:
Looks good. I like the idea.

I am still hoping for someone to revise the NPC system!

are you currently writing my npc trade system or sth? not good...
(gonna edit after watching)
EDIT: naaaah, its not it
I have idea how to make selling specified items easier(usefull when items have variable attributes)
but currently I have only concept without any working code ^^

this is so more easyer then standing in the depot, wasting your time saying "Sell bla bla bla , bladie bladere bla"

Back