• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Message To Gamemasters

Shirotriplex

True Weekend Warrior.
Reaction score

Dear TwifySoft's Gamemasters!

I'd like to know why there is 6 gms and nobody is taking care of the servers?

Gamemaster List Status
GM MarkLast seen: Oct 11 2014, 16:24:29
GM SiramixLast seen: Oct 10 2014, 17:41:00
GM EddyLast seen: Oct 09 2014, 00:08:05
GM KornLast seen: Oct 08 2014, 23:41:58
GM HaniLast seen: Oct 05 2014, 01:13:11
GM VinnieLast seen: May 11 2014, 21:59:07

I'd like to know why the hell there is 6 gms and always happens shiet like that:

uDlVrMj.jpg

I have reported them on skype and still nothing °_° reported afk botter on both servers: NOTHING.

I know Mark is busy and Siramix isn't playing long time but for what is Vinnie, Eddy, Korn and Hani?

Yesterday I have reported mc-combo leader in LunarForce.... we have killed them 982374 times and when the mc-leader logout i saw msg on skype " they are offline, maybe dead " °_° is it so hard to check logs?

NO UPDATES,
NO RESPOND ABOUT SHIT-THINGS LIKE THAT: http://otland.net/threads/mark-hani-and-the-community.222925/#post-2142097

NOTHING °_°

@Mark please do something with your gms -.- they have gm position for what? do you even know?

YES, EXACTLY! FOR BANNING PLAYERS LIKE THESE TWO ON SS BEFORE °_°

The best way is to promote someone to gm position because there is no active gms!

And I think this is what players wants.... " rules are for all " - Mark.
So update server, do something and you'll get more $$$...

Yours Truly ST,

Shiro

Last edited:
because real $$$ is dominando the wallets and they dont even care anymore

So why they are not looking for real work?
They can not host server by next 50 years

thats a good question but if you ask any rich guy what could be the future in the next 50 years they will don't answer u.

;)

I'd like to know why there is 6 gms and nobody is taking care of the servers?
I can't speak for the other gamemasters here, but I'm online and dealing with reports pretty much everyday.

I have reported them on skype and still nothing °_° reported afk botter on both servers: NOTHING.
No wonder nothing happens if you're using the wrong channels for reports. Just because you have us on your Skype contact list doesn't mean that you should spam us with reports there, we use Skype for personal matters. Reports should be sent to [email protected]. Your position as a senior tutor is to assist players and recruit tutors, you're spending your time trying to perform gamemaster duties without any powers to do anything about it.

So update server, do something and you'll get more $$$...
None of us are doing this for money. I've said this too many times, so I'll let you browse through my post history to learn why there hasn't been any update and what motivates us to work on the servers.

None of us are doing this for money. I've said this too many times, so I'll let you browse through my post history to learn why there hasn't been any update and what motivates us to work on the servers.

Do you want me to buy some hardware and send them by Dhl to you? It would be more fast I suppose

I can't speak for the other gamemasters here, but I'm online and dealing with reports pretty much everyday.

No wonder nothing happens if you're using the wrong channels for reports. Just because you have us on your Skype contact list doesn't mean that you should spam us with reports there, we use Skype for personal matters. Reports should be sent to [email protected]. Your position as a senior tutor is to assist players and recruit tutors, you're spending your time trying to perform gamemaster duties without any powers to do anything about it.

Nice, these 2 are still blocking way in Lunar °_°

I heard by a GM that Vinnie etc. are hardcore studying, as Evil Puncker already said. About support, within 24 hours evry e-mails get answered by the staff, so what more?. People are saying "go report them", "why is noone doing anything". just press your screenshot button, and send it to support, and if not just hope that a GM comes to you and asks you whether you saw anything illegal..
nothing more to add.

King regards,
Tenkaping

and when u gonna fix the proplems that motivates the updates or the news ? !!

and when u gonna fix the proplems that motivates the updates or the news ? !!

I'm not, partly because it wasn't what I signed up for when I began working on these servers, and partly because some of the problems are out of my hands. The sooner you realize I'm doing this as a hobby, and not for money, you will get a better idea of my perspective on things. The truth is that ShadowCores, without big updates for years, is still far ahead of many servers because of the countless hours @Hani and I spent on it the first year (please see http://twifysoft.tumblr.com/archive/2012/9 and scroll down, you should especially have a look at June 2012). We have also given a lot back to the OpenTibia community through open-source contributions (a huge reason why some servers are catching up).

You have plenty of options if you don't like ShadowCores or LunarForce, we're not forcing anybody to play, please choose to do whatever you find most joy doing, if that is spamming our forum for updates, then I suggest that you take some time to think about what I've just told you and reconsider.

Do you want me to buy some hardware and send them by Dhl to you? It would be more fast I suppose

I suppose it would go much faster, but that just gets us past one obstacle and isn't a long-term solution, and the idea that I would have to use help of the community instead of my team bothers me. Thanks for the offer if you were serious though.

I'm not, partly because it wasn't what I signed up for when I began working on these servers, and partly because some of the problems are out of my hands. The sooner you realize I'm doing this as a hobby, and not for money, you will get a better idea of my perspective on things. The truth is that ShadowCores, without big updates for years, is still far ahead of many servers because of the countless hours @Hani and I spent on it the first year (please see http://twifysoft.tumblr.com/archive/2012/9 and scroll down, you should especially have a look at June 2012). We have also given a lot back to the OpenTibia community through open-source contributions (a huge reason why some servers are catching up).

You have plenty of options if you don't like ShadowCores or LunarForce, we're not forcing anybody to play, please choose to do whatever you find most joy doing, if that is spamming our forum for updates, then I suggest that you take some time to think about what I've just told you and reconsider.

I suppose it would go much faster, but that just gets us past one obstacle and isn't a long-term solution, and the idea that I would have to use help of the community instead of my team bothers me. Thanks for the offer if you were serious though.
@fatimathebruxa for GM and problems solved!!! feru spawn to brs!

so what i understand from this ... that there will be never update to shadowcores or lunarforce >> true?

GM for Shiro :}

so what i understand from this ... that there will be never update to shadowcores or lunarforce >> true?

I wouldn't say never, I would rather tell you to not have high expectations about it and not to expect it very soon. We have an update in the works but it is delayed because of technical problems.

Back