• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Message To Gamemasters

I wouldn't say never, I would rather tell you to not have high expectations about it and not to expect it very soon. We have an update in the works but it is delayed because of technical problems.
haha what a joke rly
mark when do you realize u basicly got the whole ot community in your hands?
lunarforce and shadowcores are dying/are dead, new people wont start they check highscores fatima lvl 500 mlvl 150+
start something fresh step up your game

We need something to product fun, atleast this roshamuul we can do the boss for Umbral weapons

haha what a joke rly
mark when do you realize u basicly got the whole ot community in your hands?
lunarforce and shadowcores are dying/are dead, new people wont start they check highscores fatima lvl 500 mlvl 150+
start something fresh step up your game
Fully signed. They are dominating the whole tibia otserv community. I bet if they would do the same as rl tibia, with good gms, the whole tibia players could play those servers. Even if they do 5 servers ... And refresh them in every year... Still cuold be fun..

Back