• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Messi: Cristiano Ronaldo is a great player.!

Mr.Bela

Back :P
Reaction score
scaled.php

scaled.php

NEW YORK (Spanish News Agency):

Said Barcelona star, Lionel Messi, it does not compare himself never star Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo or any other player.

The Messi in an interview with Time magazine that the U.S. does not believe that "competition" with Ronaldo contributed to the upgrade it because it basically does not compare himself or by any other player.

And the star of Real Madrid, Messi said "I think it is a good person and a great player gives a lot of Real Madrid and is able to decide the outcome of any game."

Asked if he was trying to make goals to respond to those recorded by the Portuguese player, Messi answered "I do not play against Real Madrid, Ronaldo."

And felt when exposed to criticism in Argentina because of his performance with the team adding a player, "It is painful, you feel resentful because they say things are not real, like I'm not interested in shirt, I think the masses understand now that this is how to play the team and I try to play as I do in Barcelona. "

Messi completed the "things have changed now, and this can be seen in the eyes of the masses and felt as well as in the Argentine media, it's simply that, at the beginning of each season and forget what I am trying to accomplished all that is new."

Messi is way better than ronaldo lol.
Im from Barcelona, I can say that TWICE are Best Players.
But what I think about this?
Messi is 1000x better person than Ronaldo, and that's make him GREAT!
Messi Helps people, Ronaldo loves Shopping.

Im from Barcelona, I can say that TWICE are Best Players.
But what I think about this?
Messi is 1000x better person than Ronaldo, and that's make him GREAT!
Messi Helps people, Ronaldo loves Shopping.

Not really

Edit: Im from barcelona. We're from barcelona

How can you compare messi with ronaldo if you dont know what kind of persons both are?

u can compare the skill but dont say messi better person than ronaldo cuz u never talked with one of them lol

How can you compare messi with ronaldo if you dont know what kind of persons both are?

u can compare the skill but dont say messi better person than ronaldo cuz u never talked with one of them lol

I saw a lot of Madrid-Barça, that's what I speak about them.
Don't like football so much too..

35bp94.jpg

We're not discussing who's the best person. We're discussing who's the best player, Duh.
you wrong.

Messy likes to help his team to score goals,
Cristiano likes to score goals by himself, he don't share ball.

You said Messi's 1000 times better than Ronaldo, I said not really. Still he's better, just not 1000 times better.

Back