• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

META: Open Tibia

zizimaza

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I've gotten to the point where I can host a server off Amazon Web Services (AWS) without a problem, but now I want to know what people want?

Given the server is dedicated (as it is) what do people want?
  1. Real tibia map server?
    1. Pros: everyone nows the map and spells.
    2. Cons: No one gives a fuck because it's unoriginal.
  2. True RPG server?
    1. Pros: Places to explore, bunch of custom stuff.
    2. Cons: No one knows the map so they give up easily, without teleports no one knows where to go.
  3. Evolutions server?
    1. Pros: usually high experience, people know the map, small map, usually has teleports.
    2. Cons: unoriginal and old.
  4. War server?
    1. Pros: Lots of fighting.
    2. Cons: You lose everything you fight for.
I'm down to host a server, I just want to know what people want to play... Please let me know what you people want to play!!

You can check out my current server with an RPG map (super high exp, because it's in testing) at: www.honorandchaos.com

people like everything, just chose the one you feel comfortable doing it and put some effort on it

RPG Low rates, no teleports, new map.

Always.

Real tibia map server- gay a$$ sh*T. Don't even consider that an OT. If you want real map go play real tibia.

True RPG server- yussssssss!!:cool:exploring is one of the most fun things about tibia. It's no fun knowing where everything is.. Custom is also best because it's new, fun, and refreshing.

Evolutions server- cheap download and run trash. "I downloaded a map and edited the temple, I can call this my server" yeah okay kid. Too unoriginal and boring. Was only fun the first time.

War server- Fun but haven't seen a good one in ages. Hard to make a nice and balanced one.

TL;DR: Low rate custom RPG. Few teleports, lots of custom. ;)

+11 Because I'm working exactly on that!
But we need a team to continue the project.:(

Back