• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mexico] Capture The Flag [8.5]

Pitufo™

InfinityOT.com
Reaction score
From the creator of Ctf 7.92, Ctf 8.0, AureaCtf, Ctf 8.31.

WAR-CTF 8.5

IP: ot-ctf.com
Port: 7171

This is a WAR-CTF 8.5 Server.
Unlimited Ammo.
Unlimited Runes.
Auto MANA&HP Regen.
Min LVL(Start): 100
Max LVL: 250.
If you die you get Teleported to Temple.
Near Tibia 8.5 Formulas

Dedicated Server
Hosted: USA
No Lag
100 Players Max
Full of action
24/7

Post ur Comments Here :D

PS. All bugs fixed.
Stability: 100% 24/7

Last edited:
to much autobot atkers and if you can't full mf when you go stairs down that sux

Pitufo, really i love ur CTF! haha

pd:

blacknight siempre tu y tus CTF's espero que te vaya de lujo el proyeco nuevo!

@up

Too bad, this server is located at USA and it has a very good internet...

Peak Record: 68 players online!
Uptime Record: 28hrs (Needed to restart for updates!)

c2kw7s.jpg

:eek: That will probably never happen again so I had to record it, lol :D

Anyways excelent server, finally a good war-ctf server to play on, couldnt expect less from you ;)

Only thing is that me and my brothers get very lagged when there are over 50+ players online, we can only play correctly when there are 30ish like now.. Probably just my location right?

And a small suggestion, maybe it isnt possible to do (have seen it but it was ages ago on a 7.6 server or so) but, sometimes my brothers and other people aswell dont like their teams and they want to change to the other team by relogging, but if you relog too much you get the "too many connections from this IP" and have to wait like 5 mins to start trying again.

So the suggestion would be, something like a talkaction "!changeteam" ingame where it tries to change you to the next team if it is available, and if it isnt (team is full) it just sends a cancel, but you can do it as many times as you wish until you succeed, without getting the connection block thing.

Possible?

Lovely OT , Playing it alot :) I dont lagg and im from sweden :p, but why do your RoundFrag restart each time you die (not total frags) only the RoundFrag, would be nice to see how many frags u got on a round :)

Back