• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MEXICO] Dragon Knight Custom Server [Own Client]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First server i see its features are based on mu online, very nice

yes imperial age is the new dragon knight hahaha isaac lost all the imformation about dragon knight a few years ago so he created imperial age that has similar systems

imperial seemed kinda shit for non br players. also i remember quitting cause i thought balance was kinda crap with a paladin being able to 1hit whole screen while a knight was durdling around for hours to kill some creeps

imperial seemed kinda shit for non br players. also i remember quitting cause i thought balance was kinda crap with a paladin being able to 1hit whole screen while a knight was durdling around for hours to kill some creeps
Yeah, just tried the server a few days and it has a lot of nice features but it needs some attention when it comes to balance. It needs people also, I was literally the only one online :/ HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back