• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mexico] Rubidia v.4.2 [CUSTOM]

llamavani

Trinitium Rubidia Style!
Reaction score
logo.png

~*Client*~: CUSTOM v.4.2
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Tupromoweb - Hosting designes.
~*Website*~: Rubidia v.4.2
~*Exp rate*~: 7x
~*Map*~: CUSTOM. It contains 5 cities
~*Runes*~: SOUL points
~*Loot rate*~: 2x
~*Server type*~: MMO-RPG. 5 kills gives you Red skull and 9 lends you to a ban.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 9x Skill and x Magic.

More Features:
~*Annihilator*~
~*Balanced vocations*~
~*Web Site Support*~
~*Addons system (QUEST)*~

Rubidia es un juego MMO-RPG con mapa propio, 3 años de trabajo, tenemos Monstruos nuevos, Graficas nuevas, etc.

Las Misiones o las quests Superan las 300 en todo el juego, las misiones de addon tambien son dificiles de completar, esto se debe a que el juego es serio con mucho tiempo de trabajo, aqui no importa subir nivel, si no, ser el mejor en RuBiDiA y descubrir todos sus secretos.

Puedes hablar con todos los NPC's en español y el servidor en si esta transcrito al ESPAÑOL!! ahora puedes descubrir todos los secretos en tu idioma y disfrutar de un extenso y bien preparado trabajo solomante pensando en ti.

Los objetos por lo mencionado tambien son un poco complicados de conseguir aunque por quest podemos hacer muchas cosas, al hacer quest podemos utilizar el boton de QUEST que tenemos ubicado en la parte de la derecha de nuestro juego para checar nuestros avanzes en Misiones, Los mandatos y los requerimientos para completar una Mision.

Existen CLanes con los cuales puedes invitar a jugadores y formar un clan en el que podras guiar a un equipo entero de jugadores a la gloria siendote fieles en todo momento.

Ser parte de Rubidia realmente es muy importante ya que nos calificamos como el Mejor OTS dedicado traducido al Español!!

Que esperas para ingresar al servidor, a la pagina web y a los foros donde siempre se comenta sobre todo y ser parte de esta gran aventura intentando superar a los mejores de los mejores.

Te prometemos demasiada diversion y nunca en finalizacion, los primeros dias del juego recibimos comentarios como -OYE el mapa de Rubidia esta Inmenso no si no por donde empezar; y es lo que queremos que los jugadores sepan.

No hay Teletransportadores, tenemos sistemas muy avanzados y muchas graficas nunca antes conocidas con las cuales tendras demasiadas horas de diversion.

Te invitamos a ser parte de nuestro servidor para hacer crecer la comunidad y al juego.

MUCHOS SALUDOS A LOS NUEVOS EN RUBIDIA!!

PAGINA WEB:
Rubidia v.4.2

FACEBOOK:
RuBiDiA | Facebook

YOUTUBE:
[video=youtube;NSp9n2u7VWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSp9n2u7VWo[/video]

391346_257774320937887_1854226784_n.jpg

560348_355613807820604_1884995007_n.jpg

602404_394666653915319_1892274071_n.jpg

540881_394391293942855_625110275_n.jpg

i would love to try it, but since i dont understand spanish i wont be able to play :/

WoW that plague smith NPC animation is F AWESOME! tho I would not try it, not cuz the Spanish, cuz it's my main language. mostly cuz the pokemons.

Okey i did try it. but I must say it sucks :/, if we are playing your server its cuz we already know how to play tibia, we don't need an introduction into how to play, the map is awful :/ the idea its okey tho its even hard for spanish speakers to play, imagine how hard it would be for english/non-spanish speakers. i must say you must change everything to english. and enjoy. or let your server to die

Last edited:
When i try to download it, it says something like "missed .dat" so i cant play it.

Why not in fucking english!?!?!?!?!!? Finally something interesting, .../// \\\...
.../// \\\...
/// \\\
////////\\\\\\\\
/// \\\
/// \\\

I work a lot in order to translate it to spanish ^^ i'ts easy to play, of course every npc's have blue text and they says to you what's next

Rubidia is a MMO-RPG game with map itself, three years of work, we have new monsters, new graphics, etc..

Missions or quests exceed 300 in the entire game, the addon missions are also difficult to complete, this is because the game is serious about long working level up here does not matter, if not, be the best in Rubidia and discover all its secrets.

You can talk to all NPC's in Spanish and the server if this transcript to SPANISH! Now you can discover all the secrets in your language and enjoy an extensive and well prepared solomante work thinking about you.

The objects are also mentioned getting a bit complicated quest though we can do many things, when you can use the quest QUEST button we have located in the right part of our game to check our advancements in Missions, Mandates and requirements to complete a mission.

There clans with which players can invite and form a clan in which you guide a team full of players to glory siendote faithful at all times.

Being part of Rubidia really is very important as we qualify as the best dedicated OTS translated into Spanish!

You expect to access the server, the website and forums where they always comment on everything and be part of this great adventure trying to beat the best of the best.

We promise never too much fun and completion, the early days of the game received comments like 'Hey Rubidia map of this immense if not where to start, and that's what we want players to know.

No teleporters, have very advanced systems and many never before seen graphics with which you will have many hours of fun.

We invite you to be part of our server to grow the community and the game.

Many greetings to new in Rubidia!

Back