• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Michael Jackson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated Michael Jackson, thats my opinion of him.

3 words,

Phedofile, white nigger and a legend.

Are you dumb or what? He aint or was an "Nigger" and he had skin cancer thats why he is white, Lets hope you get the same WOHOO?
Not so funny idiot and do you have any proofs that he was an "Phedofile"? that fucking little kid is just trying to get cash in a fast way-.- And if you hate him, Just leave him alone for fuck sake -.-

He was charged for sex outrage on a little boy.

Why did he operate himself so many times then?

Everybody has their own opnion about him. I have mine , you have yours.

Last edited:
Are you dumb or what? He aint or was an "Nigger" and he had skin cancer thats why he is white, Lets hope you get the same WOHOO?
Not so funny idiot and do you have any proofs that he was an "Phedofile"? that fucking little kid is just trying to get cash in a fast way-.- And if you hate him, Just leave him alone for fuck sake -.-

My *****, just chill the fuck out mkay..?
I bet pirates love skull fucking alot, you know because of the whole eye patch thing.

He dident get white because he had skin cancer, he had a rare disease called "vi..." something which changed the pigment of the skin. He was "Not guilty" in the trial, so you cant call him a "pedo"

He has had 14 plastic operations or whatever u wanna call them .. someone like Paris Holton has probably had more but you dont say anything about them..

At the guy who said "girl" it was a boy you moron if you dont know that you shouldent even be mentioning it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back