• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Middle-Earth Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the project get's done and come out great!
Im watching this thread also for a while.

Xenios, I need potato, pepper, onion, cucumber, rapsberry, strawberry, pumpkin, carrot, tomato, corncob seeds - do you can do it for me? :p

It's not dead, but I don't have school now but I need to work instead so I don't have that much time with making the sprites :eek:
Though I'm working on outfits atm, so some new screenshots will come when I have the outfits ready :)

Well it's the same as it was before :p
Need to take away many of the things I won't resprite and redo some stuff but other than that it's still the same :)

nice dud xD keep it ")

Don't have anything new yet, been updating some sprites so they fit better (fixed colors, shading etc)

But it isn't dead! :)

o.0 what's up with this project? Is it still being developed or what?

yet again, Collz making another silly post?!

Xedrai posted a week ago, it's still being worked on, and you write
Is it still being delevoped or what?
..No wonder you got 446 posts... :eek: Please Collz, read throught the threads and the posts above before you post.

Don't have anything new yet, been updating some sprites so they fit better (fixed colors, shading etc)

But it isn't dead! :)

2n9w3s2.jpg

It wasn't a silly post, Wendt stop blowing mine I asked a simple question. Who knows, the project could of died after he posted that, you never know. If I wasn't talking to you, don't respond to me. It's like your stalking me on the forums, are you a moderator? No, so stop acting like a noob who thinks they have some type of authority. Maybe I don't have time to thread through the thread, ever think about that? Stop patrolling the damn forums, your not a moderator, plain and simple. Leave the patrolling to the moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back