• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Middle-Earth Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xedrai

Asshawk!
Reaction score
Some of you might know me from OTFans or Mappers Heaven, if not:
I'm Xedrai, the maker of Middle-Earth :)

Since all members on OTLand are really lazy and only look at the first post and not at the last pages where I post my newest screenshots I'll delete the screenshots here and replace them with some new ones when I have time..... BAH!!

If you want to see some screenshots you'll have to look through the last pages you lazy wuss! :mad:;)

Last edited:
Looks pretty good, even tho it is a bit geekish, it's well mapped and would probably enthrall a lot of players, good job! :)

Already saw them all (Yes I'm watching your process :)) Anyways keep it up and post more when you have new screens shots.

Well you can test as soon as I get the server working on my computer ;)
Thanks for the comments everyone :D

Nice =]

You should find something to help map parts of it ;p

Or goto NZ and find all of the locations (The shire = matamata) :/

midlle_ground.jpg

Well it would be quite expensive to go to New Zealand but I would love to go there :)
Thanks for posting the minimap for me ;)

And I don't know if I'll accept any more mappers, I've already taken in Mackan and he helps some so yeah :p
I would like to do it all by myself but I don't know about that ^^

I forgot to say but i think golems cave could use some more detail =]

Yeah it's still a work in progress ;)
I've actually never finished anything yet XD
Or yes I have! Minas Tirith is 99% done :)
Some minor details and then it's done :p

everything looks nice with the exception of that cave its horrible "/ u should try to change that to maybe brown mountains instead...

Yeah I'm still working on it, don't know if I'll use that one but thanks for the tip :)

Variation: 9/10
Detail: 9/10
Environment: 9/10
Fits the theme: Yes (yes:+1/10)(no:+0/10)
creative: Yes (yes:+1/10)(no:+0/10)
Nature: 10/10

Overall score: 39/10

comment:LoL what to say... i mean some of the best mapping i have ever seen you got almost the highest score you can ever have! really keep mapping like this and you will get to MMB's level

Kind regards,
Yours Phoonix.

Last edited:
Variation: 9/10
Detail: 9/10
Environment: 9/10
Fits the theme: Yes (yes:+1/10)(no:+0/10)
creative: Yes (yes:+1/10)(no:+0/10)
Nature: 10/10

Overall score: 39/10

comment:LoL what to say... i mean some of the best mapping i have ever seen you got almost the highest score you can ever have! really keep mapping like this and you will get to MMB's level

Kind regards,
Yours Phoonix.

Woah that's some craaazy score system ;)

Well I never thought I was that good but I guess I am *proudface*
And I hope people will play it when I'm done too, otherwise it won't be that fun :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back