• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Middle-Earth Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since I don't have that much stuff turned over to my sprites only I've already shown those places ;)

Still replacing alot of sprites so I can get the mapping going ^^

Take you'r time to revamp it:thumbup:

man make a different gameplay that tibia andc itll be a fully new game wich can make you lots f money if it has creative ideAs

I'm against paying for a free game, I hate premium in Tibia and imo it's the stupidest thing they have!

I can't understand why so many PAY for a FREE game!?
Sure Cipsoft is a company that needs to earn somehow but I'm just a guy that have this as a hobby.

I don't really like the idea of creating a Middle-Earth map, but you're certainly a very good mapper!

I don't really like the idea of creating a Middle-Earth map, but you're certainly a very good mapper!

it will be more than just the map nap

and i guess u love those real tibia maps

Why do everyone keep looking at the first post only? :eek:
Will update there with the newer screenshots because of all the lazy people! :mad:

Well yeah the cave was a bit hard to detail imo :eek:

Nope it's not dead, I have school to take care of so I don't map and sprite that much now :eek:

Marsh barsh!!!
n shit, yo!

14xe235.png

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back