• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MINDGAMES , Part 1!

Nice movie but there is only victory from your site and seems like you are dominating us the whole time but it wasn't like this so you could put a little bit more to it :D
I liked the battles yesterday but I hate that Navid is acting like a pro and can't even message back to Calar when he wants to fight heh doesn't mean that you win once against Wipe Again that you are someone important and big boss Navidos noobos

@Seboool Alright, as i said before, i wont make wipe again video, where i show your frags, get some1 who can.. idc.
Navid don't msg back, cuz he don't see msg, or hes afk. Atlearst he jsut don't want to. There is an opinion: ask Vice Leaders, or even Members. We are all friends. We keep talking to eachother.

@Sensorek Cuz i had no more time, then after the last rushback, we just left, cuz Navid had to leave.

- Yes we win once. cuz it was Mindgames-22 member Wipe - 24 < COUNTED SO DON''T SAY SHITS! Yesterday we had 17 member in vent. You was kinda more?

And it was 2 normal battle till now?

Nice Vid. Like Close said Navid is acting like a cunt, that can't even set up battles.

Navid don't msg back, cuz he don't see msg, or hes afk. Atlearst he jsut don't want to. There is an opinion: ask Vice Leaders, or even Members. We are all friends. We keep talking to eachother.

Really? like 5-7 from your team msged me in yalahar ne gate, that navid set gather for 21, when I asked navid at 21 he said that they were trolling, and that he won't fight. It's funny how Dino calls yous No-names from shadowcores bla bla bla, but as I see now pro old school players are getting fucked by noobs from shadowcores. Ahh Yes !! because we got high lvls and a lot of ssa.

@Seboool Alright, as i said before, i wont make wipe again video, where i show your frags, get some1 who can.. idc.

@Sensorek Cuz i had no more time, then after the last rushback, we just left, cuz Navid had to leave.
He wasn't AFK, yesterday in Yalahar Boat rotating the whole time like a balett dancer and Calar wanted to set up battle but Mr.Navido Big Bosso didn't msg him back and ignored him. But I can understand it maybe he is ignored in RL life too

Cuz we had 16 on vent, and wanted to make smth suprising.

Yes and when we had 12 on vent we fought at yala against 20. But ye old school players are "surprising"

Anyways no point to argue, cuz you I know how this will end.
Navid will get mad and invite people from Veziv's team like Masterko, Stake, Shleder, Kiraja etc.. etc.. and after few days Veziv will take over the team.

It's just sad that Navid is being an asshole and he doesn't reply to either me or other people, when we're trying to set a fight, now we got perfect teams, I mean equal more or less. And from Dino's point of view you got better people cuz 90% of your team are old school players, and we are just noobs from shadow.

the only quality I see in dino is he speaks very good English, as a player, he is level mexican players
but he thinks he's a great player

good movie bro calar is fat and he will always cry so dont care about him :D keep it going
No-one is crying you little scum,.

Anyways no point to argue, cuz you I know how this will end.
1, Navid will get mad and invite people from Veziv's team like Masterko, Stake, Shleder, Kiraja etc.. etc.. and after few days Veziv will take over the team.

2, And from Dino's point of view you got better people cuz 90% of your team are old school players, and we are just noobs from shadow.

1, Navid invited Sded < He is Oldschool guy, and hes great palyer, not a random. He invited Stake , cuz hes good guy aswell.
Dont talk this shits. He wont massrecruit retards, you dunno how fun is it to watch your fights every night in hive <3 so lovelly.
And he never will let veziv "take over the team"! I'm 100% sure.

2, 90% of our team oldchsool, yea but 50% of our team don't palyed tibia 1-2 year - 4-5 months ago. Just this "randoms from shadow", and few from old times.

1, Navid invited Sded < He is Oldschool guy, and hes great palyer, not a random. He invited Stake , cuz hes good guy aswell.

Ahh so Sded is playing with you? thanks for this info, If i remember correctly Navid said he won't invite people, but hey people will do everything in order to win.

Sded and Stake are so oldschool that they visited 5 teams within 2 months, WOW really old school

Back