• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MINDGAMES , Part 1!

But if Navid want's he can invite whole server, we will not care that much, maybe then we can get good fights.

someone invite me? kkkkkk:D:D

i'm oldschool [ironic] kkkkkk

this conversation of oldschool seems to be conversation of idiot
be oldschool or not does not change anything
nobody is better than anybody because it is oldschool..bla bla bla

Name "Jinxz"

Old school?

Omfg. They was cold on this battle. really. Stop it! They palyed 4 years ago with We ride what else you need to say : oldschool? (And i think if they was with we ride in 2010, they are not as noobs as you think. And they not started at this time.)

Not! Navid inviting only guys, who he know. (Most ppl from old times when he did play, some from the time when he back to lunar/shadow.)

Last edited:
I'm not saying that they are noobs, sded/stake are decent players at least they used to be, now they troll to much. But you/navid/dino and few others think that old school players are better than others.

Calar better do his work at college instead of discussing shit on forum.

I'm not saying that they are noobs, sded/stake are decent players at least they used to be, now they troll to much. But you/navid/dino and few others think that old school players are better than others.
Why would I do it? LOL
I played War first time like 2012 in Narvia? Then some Karamy war<
>.
After that I came to Shadowcores , and joined to Veziv from trade Channel. And now i'm here. Thats all.
Why would i think only oldchsools are good?

Ye, he played with many teams ;d and is Sded playing with you right now?

Before he didnt change team so much.. he just doesnt care about tibia anymore now. :p

Well I know that, but can you just tell me if Sded is playing with you on Lunarforce? :D cuz not sure If i should delete his acc. Also I don't get one thing, before I joined again Navid was saying to me that he won't mass recruit bla bla bla, but after y-day battle he has invited 3-5 new people. In few days whole veziv's team will join Mindgames. I see that you guys can't fight with the same amount of people or less.

Last edited:
30 people? are u kidding me? that's why we are fighting with 12 ppl against your 20? don't talk shit, cuz so far we had 3 battles 1st battle we had even amounts 2nd battle you had 7-8ppl more 3rd battle we were even, so wtf are u talking about? before we joined lunar, I said on vent watch they will lose 2-3 battles and they will invite more ppl. But hey do whatever you need in order to win and not have fun.

@Calar Visit Math lessons please, or learn how to count ;) 1 hamburger, 2 hamburger, 3 hamburger,4 hamburger < really bro just keep counting Hamburgers ;> would help alot!

lol why is there always a constant fight about oldschool players, its just a game get over it, im not proud of being in this game for about 5 or 6 years so much time wasted, so why u brag about it?

Back