• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [MINECRAFT] Tibian Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
if tibia could be 3D i would eve pay to play :p

I would host it, but I can't handle that. Perhaps Znote wouldn't mind I think he used to host a server for people with the legitimate version of MineCraft

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone is keen to host, please PM me.

15s7keu.png

^ That's not just a texture pack, he was referring to the mod

Set up a server so I can help you, I managed to squeeze 15 FPS out of minecraft on my netbook!(Using Linux ofcourse)

that's child's play, the only thing you need is a strong enough pc(assuming you would host on the same pc you want to play).

Guide: http://wiki.bukkit.org/Setting_up_a_server

Download Craftbukkit: http://dl.bukkit.org/latest-rb/craftbukkit.jar

Batch Script needed to run the server.
[bash]
@ECHO OFF
SET BINDIR=%~dp0
CD /D "%BINDIR%"
"%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar craftbukkit.jar
PAUSE[/bash]

Launch server, once fully launched, stop/kill it, then setup the configurations, there should be some config files that it generates at start up.

once you have configured, everything(ports, whitelist,etc.) you should start the server again(this time be sure to open the right ports.).

Well I'll send Znote a message asking if he's able to host one since I think he has in the past.
If not I'll give it a go.

Well I'll send Znote a message asking if he's able to host one since I think he has in the past.
If not I'll give it a go.

Yea, try that, Me, Znote and Master-M know how to work and run MC servers.

Making a mod on java is not exactly an easy job, specially recreate most of the core features of tibia into Minecraft.

But fortunately enough, we have spoutcraft and spout for craftbukkit, there are some API plugins that allow you to create new block and items for minecraft, the only thing we don't have is a monster creator, in which would allow us to create new entities that would become monsters and that also requires a little of 3D graphics knowledge.

Making a mod on java is not exactly an easy job, specially recreate most of the core features of tibia into Minecraft.

But fortunately enough, we have spoutcraft and spout for craftbukkit, there are some API plugins that allow you to create new block and items for minecraft, the only thing we don't have is a monster creator, in which would allow us to create new entities that would become monsters and that also requires a little of 3D graphics knowledge.

if we would abel to make custom items and monsters i think this would get tons of player after a while
like real tibia pvp and stuff ... real items and more... just need a modder then XD

Thats what im waiting for. They are working on a better mod api, soon it will hopefully be possible to create custom monsters on minecraft.
When that day comes, I will join and host a minecraft 3d tibia edition.

I am a JAVA programmer so I won't have any probems making minecraft plugins and start working on tibia functionality. But atm I don't see the point since they easily get broken and new API system is about to come in place.

I cant host MC servers atm since most of my boxes are occupied by other projects. Minecraft is a big resource eater atm.

Order cheap mcserv:
nitrado.net(child easy setup of server with some klicks adding mods eTc.
Or
zap-hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back